Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

kenfiery

Hey everyone, so as a massive engineering dork I was looking at the Imagineering campus on Google Maps and noticed this from street view. I think that's the falcon cockpit parked in a parking lot before being moved to the park! You can also see it in the grainy 3D view. Can't believe I found this. Here is the location (it's the Disneyland version but same thing):

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.160...4!1sXE30fXkQpyquaRlgk2KcXg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

britain

Hey everyone, so as a massive engineering dork I was looking at the Imagineering campus on Google Maps and noticed this from street view. I think that's the falcon cockpit parked in a parking lot before being moved to the park! You can also see it in the grainy 3D view. Can't believe I found this. Here is the location (it's the Disneyland version but same thing):

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.160...4!1sXE30fXkQpyquaRlgk2KcXg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

View attachment 367325

Like a piece of junk.

bclane

I really need guidance on what the local culture sees as the acceptable response to “May the force be with you.” Is it the new-fangled “And with your spirit?” Or is it the traditional post-Vatican-II “And also with you?”

*That* is the chart I need.
You could always say, “and may the Force of others be with you”. That’s what I always say back...unless I perceive that they are just mocking me for wearing my Jedi apparel in public, in which case I tell them to kiss my grits.

bclane

its a wrench i think...but its irelevant the land will never look or feel like the play app. too many people.
Yeah I think you're right about the wrench. So what I want to know is why is he using it on the door instead of on the hunk of junk behind him? I'm just trying to be funny as I really don't care, but it does seem like a weird choice.

Darth Snips

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong spot, but I don't see where the Muppets entrance is closed.

If you're referring to the area in the red circle, that's not Muppets. That's Pixar Place. There was never supposed to be an entrance from there. The blue circle is the Muppets entrance, and it looks open to me. It just goes a tunnel and the TSL entrance doesn't.

Epcot_Imagineer

So, through a rather odd chain of contacts, I've learned that their is a plan for a Coke kiosk in SWL, though, it will be added later and not at opening. It's supposed to be right near an entrance, but my contact didn't say which entrance.
The plan for now until the kiosk is done is an all out free-for-all at the cooler from the commercial.

doctornick

So, through a rather odd chain of contacts, I've learned that their is a plan for a Coke kiosk in SWL, though, it will be added later and not at opening. It's supposed to be right near an entrance, but my contact didn't say which entrance.

Couldn't they just sell it at the planned food places? I mean, I assume they will be doing that, is that not viewed as sufficient supply?

ToTBellHop

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong spot, but I don't see where the Muppets entrance is closed.View attachment 367551
If you're referring to the area in the red circle, that's not Muppets. That's Pixar Place. There was never supposed to be an entrance from there. The blue circle is the Muppets entrance, and it looks open to me. It just goes a tunnel and the TSL entrance doesn't.
Ah! Well spotted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom