Minnie van fare estimates

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
So Minnie vans are changing from flat fees to per-distance pricing. Disney says to go to Lyft to find out how much a ride would be. However, I can't find Minnie vans listed when I do a fare estimator on Lyft.

Anyone know how or where to find a fare estimate for them?

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
At this time, to have access to the Minnie Vans on the Lyft app you must change both the starting location and the ending location to where they currently service. (Such as a Disney Resort to a Disney Park.)

I would be happy to get the estimate for you, from which locations are you wanting an estimate for?

Ah! Thank you! You're wonderful. I'm looking for between EPCOT and AKL.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
At this time, Minnie Van estimates for EPCOT to Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village is $34.95 before any discounts or tips. (Jambo House if slightly cheaper at $33.15 before discounts or tips.)
I notice you mentioned discounts. What discounts are available using the Lyft app for Minnie Van service? Also what credit card is best to sync with the Lyft app for any discounts.

WDWBusDriver

I notice you mentioned discounts. What discounts are available using the Lyft app for Minnie Van service? Also what credit card is best to sync with the Lyft app for any discounts.
Disney may add or remove discouts or promo codes at anytime. Also, the Lyft app has a function to add credit to your accout by getting other users to user your unique referal code. For the most up-to-date information, please contact Lyft or Disney Guest Relations directly.

As far as the best card to use with the app, any valid credit or debit card will suffice (all transactions are run as credit), you may also use PayPal. However, none, to my knowledge, give discouts for simply using them. If you have questions or concerns on whether your card(s) will work with Lyft, please contact Lyft directly as they have the best and most up-to-date information.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Disney may add or remove discouts or promo codes at anytime. Also, the Lyft app has a function to add credit to your accout by getting other users to user your unique referal code. For the most up-to-date information, please contact Lyft or Disney Guest Relations directly.

As far as the best card to use with the app, any valid credit or debit card will suffice (all transactions are run as credit), you may also use PayPal. However, none, to my knowledge, give discouts for simply using them. If you have questions or concerns on whether your card(s) will work with Lyft, please contact Lyft directly as they have the best and most up-to-date information.
Thank you. Appreciate it.

Maerj

At this time, to have access to the Minnie Vans on the Lyft app you must change both the starting location and the ending location to where they currently service. (Such as a Disney Resort to a Disney Park.)

I would be happy to get the estimate for you, from which locations are you wanting an estimate for?
Could you help me out with this too? I'm going from Art of Animation to hoop de doo.

Maerj

Thank you, that's not bad and will be something different for us! 😁 Now, I've never used Lyft, I did download the app and signed up just for this. I guess you have to pay with credit card or paypal, do I have to tip that way as well or can I use cash for that? Will $10 be good?

WDWBusDriver

Thank you, that's not bad and will be something different for us! 😁 Now, I've never used Lyft, I did download the app and signed up just for this. I guess you have to pay with credit card or paypal, do I have to tip that way as well or can I use cash for that? Will $10 be good?
Yes, credit card or PayPal is required and used in the app. Tips can be made in the app or in cash but are not required. Any amount for a tip is appreciated, simply pay what you feel based on the service.

Ghostdog

We looked at using a Minnie Van one evening but felt they were outrageously priced. So we just hopped on the FREE Disney bus and made our way from our resort (Pop) to AK then hopped on the AKL bus to our dinner reservation at Sanaa. 😀

Maerj

We did end up doing the Minnie Van for the Hoop Dee Doo and I'm glad we did! Yeah, it cost a little bit but it wasn't that bad and it was a fun experience. The CM was very nice and informative. On a side note, the dinner show was one of the best things that I booked on this last trip.

HollyMarissa93

Other rideshare services do operate in the resorts, however those services do not pick-up in the same locations at the parks as Minnie Vans. Minnie Vans have designated pick-up areas in close proximity to the park entrance.

Would you be able to help me figure out a Minnie van fare estimate for a ride from Art of Animation to Magic Kingdom?

dhousedog

[/QUOT

Kidani Village to Art of Animation?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom