News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

PB Watermelon

Funny%2Bfat%2Bcat%2Blooks%2Blike%2BJabba%2Bthe%2BHut%2Bfrom%2BStar%2BWars%2Banimal%2Bspoof.jpg

mickEblu

Some more pics from Celebration...

339naofusor21.jpg

zf9sumxhtor21.jpg

yismqsu9qnr21.jpg

lyzp7v6btnr21.jpg

If I were them I’d hold off on the photo opportunities with those ride vehicles until they get the ride system to work. This thing might be a Coaster by the time they get it work.

But seriously @Darkbeer1 is there really a possibility of the ride system changing? Have you heard anything? I saw a joke you made about ROTRs ride system earlier and I also made a similar joke a few weeks ago when it was first announced that ROTR would not open with the land.

Last edited:

fctiger

Wow Celebration this year looks like it will be huge! More info on SWL, most likely the trailer to Ep. 9, The Mandolorian and possibly even bigger announcements to future movies and TV shows. Going to be an interesting weekend there.

SWGalaxysEdge

But seriously @Darkbeer1 is there really a possibility of the ride system changing? Have you heard anything? I saw a joke you made about ROTRs ride system earlier and I also made a similar joke a few weeks ago when it was first announced that ROTR would not open with the land.

...I checked and NO, the ride system will remain trackless. Looks like Imagineers have figured out the major wi-fi issue with the vehicles and are currently fine tuning them. (source's words - not mine)

Nland316

I know some believe otherwise, but I think that the Rise of the Resistance delays have been extremely over exaggerated compared to what they probably really are. I bet they are, and always have been, normal kinks that regularly occur when a new attraction is being tested. The staggering opening I sincerely believe was just because of capacity concern.

Stevek

Wow Celebration this year looks like it will be huge! More info on SWL, most likely the trailer to Ep. 9, The Mandolorian and possibly even bigger announcements to future movies and TV shows. Going to be an interesting weekend there.
Some TV showw announcements were made today...not a ton that wasn't already out there.

Disney+ Starts November 12
$6.99/month
Mandalorian will be on starting day 1
Cassian Andor Spin Off
Rebels

Rumors of additional cartoons
All movies will be on D+ within the first year

Disney+ will absolutely be a no brainer for us and I'm guessing most folks here.

mickEblu

Some TV showw announcements were made today...not a ton that wasn't already out there.

$6.99/month
Cassian Andor Spin Off
Rebels

Disney+ will absolutely be a no brainer for us and I'm guessing most folks here.

All movies as in every Disney movie ever?

fctiger

$6.99/month
Cassian Andor Spin Off
Rebels

Disney+ sounds AMAZING!!!! And at just $6.99 a month??? I'm paying CBS All Access $9.99 just to watch ONE show on it lol. And literally nothing else: Star Trek Discovery. Oh I am definitely dropping AA the second Disney+ arrives. I can't imagine how good that site will knowing its going to have everything from Star Wars to the Simpsons on it. I would get it just to watch all the new Marvel shows alone.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Disney+ sounds AMAZING!!!! And at just $6.99 a month??? I'm paying CBS All Access $9.99 just to watch ONE show on it lol. And literally nothing else: Star Trek Discovery. Oh I am definitely dropping AA the second Disney+ arrives. I can't imagine how good that site will knowing its going to have everything from Star Wars to the Simpsons on it. I would get it just to watch all the new Marvel shows alone.

I'm watching Discovery, also: By waiting for a season to end, subscribe to CBS for a month, and binge it. Then unsubscribe. :)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
After subscribing to Disney+ I won't have time for any of my regular shows on regular TV. Its going to be hard to choose which to watch, especially since Disney+ will be available on my Samsung 4k TV for streaming.

SWGalaxysEdge

I know some believe otherwise, but I think that the Rise of the Resistance delays have been extremely over exaggerated compared to what they probably really are. I bet they are, and always have been, normal kinks that regularly occur when a new attraction is being tested. The staggering opening I sincerely believe was just because of capacity concern.

...well, loss of wifi communication that shuts the ride down a lot, is a big deal. From what I was told today, they seem to have gotten past the issue and now they are working the kinks out in testing...a lot of testing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom