News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

PB Watermelon

We can rule Galaxy's Edge together...

tenor.gif

mickEblu

David Koenig is reporting over at Micechat that the land will possibly be cleared every 4 hours before they let the next group in.

Wow seems very unpractical. This would mean they have to actively cut off every line for popcorn or milk cart up to an hour before the block of time actually ends. Also, if a particular block of guests know they only have 2-4 hours that means they will all run to the Falcon. So let the fight for the front of the reservation line begin.

fctiger

No. I have never read one post on this forum that is equal to how david from fresh baked acts. to him, Disney can do no wrong. the dude thinks Pixar pier was well done and likes the change to the auction scene in pirates. he drinks the Disney kool-aide and every thing they do is "fantastic"

OK, maybe I misread this wrong but you literally said this in the same post I quoted:

"The best is when disney doesnt do something the way he thinks it should be done and he gets genuinely upset. Shivers down my spine "

Ironically this was the part I was really referencing when it comes to the internet. On the internet, everyone seems to know and understand how Disney theme parks should be run than Disney themselves. If they were given the keys to the theme parks division tomorrow, they would not only run it better but bring it back to its glory days since those have been apparently gone for decades now.

Anyway, I guess I don't understand your point since your posts are a little contradictory of each other. You can't believe he doesn't believe Disney can't do anything wrong if you say he does in fact criticizes things he feels Disney gets wrong.

As far as drinking the 'Disney kool aid' though, hate to break it to you, believe it or not, other people can like things like Pixar Pier or the changes to POTC. I know because I have no issues with these changes myself and have said so. Do I think Pixar Pier could've been done better, yes, certainly and I have said that too. But I don't have any issue with it replacing the old pier though, none in fact because its a much more festive area now and appeal to kids more. As far as the POTC scene, I was skeptical too. Then I saw it and it was a big shrug. It was done well and they added an interesting character to the mix. Now, if you totally disagree with that, fine.

But what I always think is funny is that people on the internet seems to think everyone else has to feel the exact same way about this stuff as they do or they are selling out to Disney. Newsflash: Not everyone does and my guess is the overwhelming majority doesn't care either way or the parks wouldn't be as crowded as they are. In other words he's allowed to like stuff others don't.

fctiger

Walt was the ultimate AP holder. ;)

And why would you hope the Fresh Baked gang has a bad experience? They gush a bit, gripe a bit like everybody else on the interwebzz. Harmless.

Which was literally what I said in my OP lol. The things they love, they gush about it. The things they hate, they complain about it....like everyone else on the internet does. This place is no different. No place is, not when it comes to people's hobbies (yes Disneyland is just suppose to be a hobby). The difference with Freshbaked is that they make videos and have a loyal following but end of the day they are just expressing their opinion to a few thousand people. If you don't like it, fine, there are hundreds of millions of other videos on that site you can watch. Click one of those and ignore his if you don't like what he has to say. Simple.

shortstop

Florida or California?
Scientists have been trying to answer this question for ages. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice the following:

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but to me that looks like a cirrus cloud, which, due to the more temperate climate of California compared to the storminess of Florida, leads me to believe this photo was taken at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Batuu: Disneyland Resort: Anaheim: California: USA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom