News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

TongaToast21

Laughed at this from a recent Tim Tracker video— if you’re staying at CBR in room 5255, you’ll have this lovely view from your room!

Bender123

Meant surfaces, hate autocorrect...

It's not anything like I'm questioning their abilities, it was more of a curiosity question.

In my defense, who is the random question that I didn't completely think through at the time because I've been so tired.

As mentioned before, random question, didn't think about it because I've been so tired. I always forget about the other systems.

Its nothing personal about you or your question...

My issue is that this thread would be about 10 pages long if we took out all the speculation about things that are already documented in the spec sheets of virtually identical systems from around the world.

Realistically, the only thing new to this system is the second bull wheel and slow load area. This actually IS a pretty big change from other systems that are in operation and it will be interesting, from an engineering stance, to see how they function.

Based on how fast they can clear the line into the yard, this system will, likely, be pretty impressive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom