Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The crux of the problem is this reservation system. If their is one very few ppl are going to get to build a saber making others angry causing a slew of problems. If their isn’t the running of the bulls is going to commence and the line to build a saber is going to be to the entrance of HWS (maybe that’s overselling it but you get my point)

It'll wind up being like Jedi Academy, then.

Surferboy567

You sign up first thing in the morning. Limited spaces.

Now that would suck...man I just wanna build a lightsaber more then anything. Can’t see them doing that though tons of people like me are going to want to...the site that we don’t name here I remember wrote an article stating a check in

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Now that would suck...man I just wanna build a lightsaber more then anything. Can’t see them doing that though tons of people like me are going to want to...the site that we don’t name here I remember wrote an article stating a check in

You don't need to quote that cite, Disney told a whole bunch of media on their preview tour that that would be the case.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
ESRI has updated their aerials. It seems to be about January 20, 2019. I've been waiting for this update since it usually updates every January. The ESRI images for WDW can be found at the county appraiser's site:

Click on Base Map, then 2019 for the satellite view.

Google Maps and Earth should be updating in a month or so, too.

sedati

So this was revealed earlier in the month. To the left seems to be an X-34 Landspeeder, the same model owned (and sold) by Luke.
This garage area I believe is located here (taken from today's Bioreconstruct aerials):

The speeder to the left I don't believe has been identified, which is odd as it is quite famous.
It appeared in the 360 promo (0:21):
Had a Black Series toy:

A micro-machine toy:

And here it is as it passes majestically across the silver screen in its one second of screentime:

This was meant to feature in a deleted scene involving Constable Zuvio that was so deleted that they didn't even put it on the home release.

Also, anyone have a clue about what that is between the two speeders (in first pic)?

Last edited:

sedati

I noticed something in today's Bioreconstruct pics that makes me think the Orlando blue X-Wing will either be in a different spot than its Anaheim counterpart, or we may just be getting more vehicles in general. First, here's the X-Wing taken from a FreshBaked video:

Notice what seems to be a small ramp up, which I believe may double as a queue if this area is also to act not only as a photo op, but as a meet and greet.
This looks like a mirror image to this new structure in Florida:

Thoughts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom