3D show showdown!

What is Disneyland’s best 3D show of all time?

• Total voters

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
3D’s shows have been a tradition at Disneyland since 1955 with the Mickey Mouse Club theater housing a special 3D Jamboree Show. Sadly 3D shows have almost entirely died at the parks being replaced with mostly clip shows and preview centers with there not having been a new 3D show since 2004’s Mickey’s Phillarmagic at The Magic Kingdom. I’m curios to see what tomatoes people would consider their favorite 3D show.

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Did a Disneyland 3-D show kill a relative or close friend @Anjin? One of my closest friends was killed by Take Flight. Take Flight was given a punishment much worse than any type of death sentence, being overlayed into a Pixar Ride!

Rich T

Magic Journeys. The kite and the Sherman Bros. theme song made it unforgettable. I especially enjoyed watching it outdoors at DL before the theater was built.

TwilightZone

I, the one person on the planet who actually liked Honey I shrunk the Audience shall make this essay to appease the great ride. It was the most immersive experience on the planet. It had every fear in America and manages to cure them all, face to face. You have fear of the generation gap with clone mice and the child, fear of sharp objects with the hovercraft, fear of electronics and technology with everything, fear of animals with the mice and the snake, fear of the devil with the snake. As you can see, this ride tackled all fears head on, and made many a person conquer them.

Darkbeer1

Terminator 3-D took the "film" into a show with the addition of live actors, and large props/AA's.

I would also give credit to CircleVision, a true 3 Dimentional experience with the addition of faux movement to the audience.

Also Flight to the Moon had the seats with movement, plus how all the different screens worked together.

George Lucas on a Bench

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom