News Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique expanding at Walt Disney World

Patcheslee

I'd seen recommendations for this place as an alternative to BBB, combine with 1900 Park Fare as an alternative to CRT, I'm not suprised.

ToTBellHop

How are they expanding this? Seems pretty landlocked. Castle Couture seems thematically-appropriate but it’s across a walkway.

DisneyDreamer08

I'd seen recommendations for this place as an alternative to BBB, combine with 1900 Park Fare as an alternative to CRT, I'm not suprised.
This is a good idea! I’ve been thinking of doing the BBB at MK, going over to 1900 for a late breakfast, then back to MK to meet a bunch of princesses. But I was hesitant due to the time walking back and forth with 2 kids. This might be a good compromise! We did CRT once a few years back and I just can’t justify the price.

Patcheslee

This is a good idea! I’ve been thinking of doing the BBB at MK, going over to 1900 for a late breakfast, then back to MK to meet a bunch of princesses. But I was hesitant due to the time walking back and forth with 2 kids. This might be a good compromise! We did CRT once a few years back and I just can’t justify the price.
We are just going to the spa for nails and a little makeup with DD10, she hates having her hair messed with . Last time we tried getting a princess dress it didn't fit her in the bust unless we went a size up, then it was long and that was 2 years ago. So I'd rather not risk paying for a BBB package then not have a dress fit.

DisneyDebRob

Distasteful idea for a hotel with a $750 rack

Sigh 😞
I agree but put it where the money is and they will make a fortune at the GF. Im willing to bet a big majority of the girls that do get it done now at the other locations, might be from the deluxe resorts so why not just stick it in and they can do it whenever. All My opinion of course.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I have been wondering about how fitting it will be thematically.

It is my sincere hope that the addition of the boutique and Beauty & the Beast bar do not detract from the resort's Victorian charm.

Well the charm is”imagineered”...so it’s a low bar to set

But having hyper retail meat markets in there doesn’t exactly scream “classy”
Given that this is going in the location where the existing salon is, should be minimal.
...right

DisneyDreamer08

And of course, prices have gone up just since the last time I checked a few days ago :(

We did BBB in 2016 and it was $60 for the smallest package (hair, nails & makeup plus you keep all the extra stuff in a backpack, and sash). I just checked prices right now. This same package at Disney Springs is $70, at MK it’s $75 and at the GF it’s $100!!
Unbelievable. And now we have two girls who want to do it, not just one. We were hoping to do this and CRT. Now I’m conflicted 😩

Jambo Joe

And of course, prices have gone up just since the last time I checked a few days ago :(

We did BBB in 2016 and it was $60 for the smallest package (hair, nails & makeup plus you keep all the extra stuff in a backpack, and sash). I just checked prices right now. This same package at Disney Springs is $70, at MK it’s $75 and at the GF it’s $100!!
Unbelievable. And now we have two girls who want to do it, not just one. We were hoping to do this and CRT. Now I’m conflicted 😩
Just say no.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

I don’t see the dilemma
Just say no.
Again...I don’t see the dilemma

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom