News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disney's Hollywood Studios opening date

IMDREW

This is insane. I’m missing this by one week! 😢 Would’ve loved to be there. But can we now assume that Mickey ride will open earier than expected??

ChrisI

While I took the announcement as both land will be delayed with ROTR, some outlets are reporting as only DL will be delayed because of the earlier, May opening??

Surferboy567

I didn't realize their was an opening thread so I'll repost this here:

Wow....I'm so incredibly excited for this really early opening...I'll be going in January 2020 but what's up with Rise of the Resistance?

Side Note: These exclusive videos they are showing the shareholders is making me jealous apparently a toy story 4 trailer and galaxy edge footage

mikejs78

Premium Member
From the Disney Parks Blog:

Guests planning to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland park between May 31 and June 23, 2019 will need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a no-cost reservation, subject to availability, to access the land. Information on how to make a reservation will be available at a later date on Disneyland.com and the Disney Parks Blog. Guests staying at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels during these dates will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest); valid theme park admission is required.

A reservation will not be offered or required to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Walt Disney World Resort. And you should know that valid theme park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge after its opening on August 29, 2019. Capacity is limited. Additionally, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be open during Extra Magic Hours. During Extra Magic Hours guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can spend extra time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios enjoying select attractions. Details will also be available at a later date on Disneyworld.com and the Disney Parks Blog.

HiJe

This makes no sense. Why open a half finaished land?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom