News Liberty Square to Fantasyland walkway to be widened behind Cinderella Castle

FullSailDan

The real question will be if they will rework the seating for sleepy hollow to allow the path to be more prominent, AND if they can open this space up faster after fireworks.

kevlightyear

Why would work on the path necessitate draining portions of the moat? Or are two projects just coinciding with each other? I wonder if they're pushing the retaining wall back, or expanding toward the moat?

donsullivan

Premium Member
Why would work on the path necessitate draining portions of the moat? Or are two projects just coinciding with each other? I wonder if they're pushing the retaining wall back, or expanding toward the moat?

The most likely scenario is that widening the path will require removing the retaining wall and replacing it with a new one closer to the water line. The only practical way to do that safely would be to have easy access to the moat side of the wall.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
shoulder bumps are my specialty for encroaching people..oops sorry :rolleyes:

Shoulder bumps and hip checks are for other guests who make zero effort to allow me to pass by in the opposite direction assuming I'll fully jump out of their way. For those who make an effort, I meet them half-way. For others... I'm bracing myself for the bump... and they're not. I win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom