DCL Picture Of The Day

jeffnheather

Donfan

On our first Disney cruise, while in Barcelona, we noticed that there were six cruise ships in port and that the Disney Magic was by far the smallest; but still one of my favorite ships.

Jonathan Dalecki

When my wife and I saw this in the Navigator, we were like "um...why? also, what??", and then later that night we walked by the club on the way to somewhere else, and the hostess at the door was like "you've got to try it!", so we were like, why not? And it was SO FREAKING COOL!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 281

Phonedave

When my wife and I saw this in the Navigator, we were like "um...why? also, what??", and then later that night we walked by the club on the way to somewhere else, and the hostess at the door was like "you've got to try it!", so we were like, why not? And it was SO FREAKING COOL!

It is fun. It is also a load of fun to watch other people do it.

Maelstrom Troll

The Magic on our favorite private island ❤️
216 days til our Eastern Carribean 7 nighter on the Fantasy! This will be our 5th cruise and first on the Fantasy. We have spent out last 3 cruises on the Wonder and Magic so we’re really excited to see one of the larger ships again.

Attachments

• AC85FF52-9E16-4AC3-8964-7A03C5EB8767.jpeg
    AC85FF52-9E16-4AC3-8964-7A03C5EB8767.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 243

ChuckElias

I am pretty sure it was there in 2013 but I cant say for sure.
According to PotC Wiki: The Flying Dutchman, the ship prop used for the filming of Dead Man's Chestand At World's End, was on display at Cay Lagoon. As of November 2010, the Flying Dutchman is no longer at Castaway Cay. According to Disney, the Dutchman was removed and taken to another location on the island, where it was being dismantled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom