Captain Marvel

WhatJaneSays

Tickets go on sale Monday 1/7 (for the US at least) sometime during the College Football Championship.

The tickets for the "Fan Event" should also be on sale at the same time.

erasure fan1

If we saw more of this Carol in the other trailers there would’ve been much less talk of the character seemingly lacking emotion.

Got my IMAX ticket today :)

Yea I'll agree with that. This was a much better trailer than any of the previous. I wasnt looking as forward to this movie, overall, compared to other MCU movies. But this changed it a lot, it should have been the first full trailer.

PiXie Mom

We are planning to see it on opening night. I am looking forward to this more than Endgame. The movie is projected to be the top grossing of the superhero genre. I am excited to see how all the man babies react when Brie's Captain Marvel rolls past Superman Bat Man Iron Man Thor and all the other "popular" superheros, as a woman claims the superhero movie earning the most money. 🤩 I like the look of her character, not sure about the 1995 setting, but I am sure they will make it work. I am curious how they will bring her character into Endgame. Cannot wait for 3/7!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
We are planning to see it on opening night. I am looking forward to this more than Endgame. The movie is projected to be the top grossing of the superhero genre. I am excited to see how all the man babies react when Brie's Captain Marvel rolls past Superman Bat Man Iron Man Thor and all the other "popular" superheros, as a woman claims the superhero movie earning the most money. 🤩 I like the look of her character, not sure about the 1995 setting, but I am sure they will make it work. I am curious how they will bring her character into Endgame. Cannot wait for 3/7!!

They're already trying to bomb Rotten Tomatoes' looking forward to score.

Mike S

We are planning to see it on opening night. I am looking forward to this more than Endgame. The movie is projected to be the top grossing of the superhero genre. I am excited to see how all the man babies react when Brie's Captain Marvel rolls past Superman Bat Man Iron Man Thor and all the other "popular" superheros, as a woman claims the superhero movie earning the most money.🤩 I like the look of her character, not sure about the 1995 setting, but I am sure they will make it work. I am curious how they will bring her character into Endgame. Cannot wait for 3/7!!
Superman and Batman will be easy as their latest movies kind of stunk. Aquaman and Black Panther both made a billion though which is insane for a solo origin movie. Wonder Woman did over $800 million iirc so that’s pretty great. Everyone says that movie was pretty good and since I believed the hype of Aquaman and ended up liking it maybe I should finally see WW.

If the bolded is the way you want to go about things, well, you do you. That kind of attitude just feeds the fire even more imo. To semi-quote Gillette’s latest ad and kind of flip it, “be better.”
They're already trying to bomb Rotten Tomatoes' looking forward to score.
I saw some videos on that and I don’t know if more have been added since but from what I saw there was about 100 of those reviews and not all of them were negative even.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I saw some videos on that and I don’t know if more have been added since but from what I saw there was about 100 of those reviews and not all of them were negative even.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

Only a small fraction left a comment. There's been at least 5,000 "Don't want to see." We don't know why 5,000 people, making sure they're a member of Rotten Tomatoes, decided to go to RT's Captain Marvel web page and click "Don't want to see."

It could possibly be because of sentiments like...

Mike S

Only a small fraction left a comment. There's been at least 5,000 "Don't want to see." We don't know why 5,000 people, making sure they're a member of Rotten Tomatoes, decided to go to RT's Captain Marvel web page and click "Don't want to see."

It could possibly be because of sentiments like...

View attachment 351346

View attachment 351347
Based on her very public statements I don’t blame them. I can look past it to see if the movie ends up good anyway which is all I care about but other people are different.

If her exact same statements were made by a guy but just swap out the groups talked about people would be demanding that hypothetical mans head be chopped off. Imo, she’s getting it easy from these “haters.” From what I’ve seen the other group is much, MUCH worse about things like that.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom