Lowered Expectations for HS

Dsjewell

Just booked a 5 day stay at CR for June. We did three days last year and skipped HS entirely because TSM was down. Have 4,5&7 year olds. While they haven’t opened booking for EMM for TSL I’m assuming they will. With the kids not ready for TOT or RR yet. If we score EMM passes for TSL is it better to just plan a half day there and use the rest of the day as a rest by the pool?

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Liberty Tavern and Cinderella's Castle EACH use one table service credit so you're up to 2 for the day even without the one you plan to drop. Also, Artist's Point is 2 TS credits I believe. Make sure you have enough credits if you're relying on the dining plan for all these meals. Character meals are very pricey to pay for out of pocket. Use your credits wisely.
Don’t I know it. We’re spliting the reservation between the boys and girls

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
We booked Hollywood and Vine. I’m sure we’ll love it just like the others. We have Cinderella, chef mickeys, Snow White, askerhaus, Ohana, bog booked, is h&v worth booking too?
WAAAAY too much food IMO. With kids that age, one sit down meal per day is the absolute maximum I would do.

Regarding your OP, the height requirement for ToT is only 40 inches. My daughter has been riding it since she was 3.

Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
I’ve paired it down some.
Ohana the night we arrive
Cinderella for dd and dw day 1
Chef mickeys for all before AK day2
La hacienda de San angel for me and dw while kids are a Pixar play(if available) day2
Ohana breakfast day 3 (staying at poly)
Princess storybook for dd and dw for lunch
Teppan for dinner for all of us. Day 4
Brown derby fantasmic for lunch day5
Emm fantasyland for day6 flight leaves at 5:30

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Also if eating tappan edo for dinner on dining plan. If I add lobster tail for example is that still covered in the dining plan?

Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
WAAAAY too much food IMO. With kids that age, one sit down meal per day is the absolute maximum I would do.

Regarding your OP, the height requirement for ToT is only 40 inches. My daughter has been riding it since she was 3.
It isn't the daugter, the boys are fraidy cats. They wouldn't go into haunted mansion last year, had to go all the way back when we were about to go in.

Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
I sure am blowing lots of $1 charges for bookings. First thought Kona grill for sat dinner after water park. Dropped that for spirit of aloha at our resort, then got spooked by the bad reviews and switched to hoopdedoo. Changed brown derby to sci-fi and may drop that one too if emm for tsl comes available.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Went ahead and dropped the Hollywood and Vine, I remember some terrible reviews of the food. Has anyone had the prime rib at Artist Point? No one else in the family will get to excited over the menu, but I'm planning all this so I deserve meat.

I was not impressed with the quality of food at H&V. I haven't eaten at Artist's Point, but I understand the quality of its food has declined.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom