Change in 7DMT queue

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Original Poster
I was at MK on 1/31 and noticed the gem sorting game in the queue covered up. Does anyone know why or when this happened? Is it a permanent change? My younger sister loved this game, even though it caused the queue to bottleneck at times.

Attachments

• 9314099E-2DC9-45A3-9AA9-CE039B90E3A1.jpeg
    9314099E-2DC9-45A3-9AA9-CE039B90E3A1.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 220

justintheharris

I was at MK on 1/31 and noticed the gem sorting game in the queue covered up. Does anyone know why or when this happened? Is it a permanent change? My younger sister loved this game, even though it caused the queue to bottleneck at times.
I believe it's due to Disney wanting to push the Play app. Also, I'm sure they had enough complaints about people standing around playing the game rather than keeping up with the line which also played a role.

erasure fan1

I believe it's due to Disney wanting to push the Play app. Also, I'm sure they had enough complaints about people standing around playing the game rather than keeping up with the line which also played a role.
I'm sure they do get complaints but I'm not sure why. I love people stopping and playing these things. It gives me the opportunity to just walk right past them. Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom