Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Movielover

Surely someone could ask a cm who’s willing to go up there and get some pics for us

source.gif

And this ladies and gentlemen is how the Buzzy fiasco started...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Quick question, does anyone know where exactly it’s located or have seen the maintenance ladder or hatch used to access the window girl? Also since we have info about her still being up there why haven’t we gotten any pictures of her still up there yet? Surely someone could ask a cm who’s willing to go up there and get some pics for us
It’s not easily accessible nor particularly safe just to pop down for a picture.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just rode Spaceship Earth this evening. Lightning was really bad throughout the ride. Lot's of things that aren't meant to be seen by guest are easily seen, especially in the ascent. The TV with the moon landing is working though.
Were the work lights on?

Monorail_Red_77

Just rode Spaceship Earth this evening. Lightning was really bad throughout the ride. Lot's of things that aren't meant to be seen by guest are easily seen, especially in the ascent. The TV with the moon landing is working though.

I’ve been on when they left minor work lights on in and around the digital tunnel.

peter11435

No. It wasn't extremely bright, but definitely not as dark as it should be/used to be. You could the cat walks and some machinery.
Work lights aren’t exactly extremely bright. Unless they were on it’s unlikely lights thoughtout the attraction would be brighter than programmed.

Out of curiosity what time did you ride the attraction?

Bostb71

I rode a few weeks ago and the work lights were on for the entire ride; pretty much ruined SSE for me. When we got off we let the cast member know the lights were on and they said "we know, maintenance is working on something". So why would you continue to keep running the attraction if you know the lights are on? What if that was someone's first experience riding SSE, they'd never want to go on it again. That is really bad show.

peter11435

I rode a few weeks ago and the work lights were on for the entire ride; pretty much ruined SSE for me. When we got off we let the cast member know the lights were on and they said "we know, maintenance is working on something". So why would you continue to keep running the attraction if you know the lights are on? What if that was someone's first experience riding SSE, they'd never want to go on it again. That is really bad show.
Were they continuing to allow guests on the attraction when you got off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom