1 night on site help!

coachyo

So trying to find out if you book 1 night at an on site resort say, POR, can I make fast pass picks for additional days after that first night when moving off site afterwards.
Thanks, YO

JillC LI

I don't believe so. You can only make FP reservations at 60 days going out for the length of your stay, to my knowledge. You would have to wait until 30 days before the rest of your park visit days if you are staying off site. What I'm not sure of is whether your one night on property would enable you to make FPs at 60 days for both your arrival and checkout dates though.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I don't believe so. You can only make FP reservations at 60 days going out for the length of your stay, to my knowledge. You would have to wait until 30 days before the rest of your park visit days if you are staying off site. What I'm not sure of is whether your one night on property would enable you to make FPs at 60 days for both your arrival and checkout dates though.

You are partly correct.

You do indeed get length of stay for booking FPs. OP would be able to make FPs for both check-in and check-out day at 60 days out.

After that, there is a “rolling 60 day window”. So exactly 60 days out from each subsequent day, they can book FPs for that day. Until they run out of ticket days, or until the tickets run out.

OP, be aware with the new ticketing, tickets are not automatically valid for 14 days. You can purchase the “flexible premium” which extends the validity of the ticket to 14 days.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

You are partly correct.

You do indeed get length of stay for booking FPs. OP would be able to make FPs for both check-in and check-out day at 60 days out.

After that, there is a “rolling 60 day window”. So exactly 60 days out from each subsequent day, they can book FPs for that day. Until they run out of ticket days, or until the tickets run out.

I don't believe that is correct. It would be 30 days out rolling once the OP moves off property, not 60.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
How odd if that's the case!

What happens is that your onsite reservation opens the booking window at 60 days out.

That window is open for the duration of your stay. You can only book 14 days at once, and after that your window keeps rolling on. If you have enough days worth of tickets, you can keep booking 60 days ahead day by day after that. So you can never book more than 74 days ahead, but you can hold more than 14 days worth.

U.K. visitors have shown this to be the case. Whether there is a limit to the number of days you can hold is unknown, 21 is the most I’ve ever seen reported, but that would be on a 21 day ticket. All this for an onsite stay is by design; if you stay onsite for 3 weeks, you get to book FPs for each day.

Now that rolling window never closes until the end of your onsite stay. To confirm this, if you are staying onsite, you can actually see your 60 day booking window is still open!!! The days are not greyed out. In theory, if you had another ticket linked which was still valid, you could book an FP 60 days ahead of your checkout date.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom