2 Resort Reservations

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
I have 2 resort reservations coming up. I also have an annual pass.

First is March 16 -19

Second is March 21-31

Will I be able to make Fast Pass reservations for the March 16 one 60 days in advance AND the 21st reservation 60 days in advance?

I don’t see why not, but the website only shows my Fastpass date for the March 16 reservation.

Does this somehow confuse the system and it actually thinks this is a continuous stay, maybe allowing me to make Fast Pass reservations for March 16-31 the 60 days in advance?

I know with the 60 day rule, you can make FP reservations for your entire length of stay.

I will call, but the website doesn’t appear to separate them in any visible way.

imsosarah

We had an issue with this over the summer:
1. Make sure both are connected to your disney experience account (sometimes second stay doesn't show up)
2. You can only have 10 days of fastpasses -its a bit of a glitch when staying a long time - so you may have issues for the end of the trip. We called multiple times and it is in the system, so get your key ones in first

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
We had an issue with this over the summer:
1. Make sure both are connected to your disney experience account (sometimes second stay doesn't show up)
2. You can only have 10 days of fastpasses -its a bit of a glitch when staying a long time - so you may have issues for the end of the trip. We called multiple times and it is in the system, so get your key ones in first
Do you have an annual pass?

nickys

Premium Member
With an AP, you should be able to book for all your onsite days. In other words you should have the same FP booking privileges as any other non-AP onsite guest.

However, as has been pointed out, there is often a glitch that prevents this. You should phone the AP help desk and ask for a CM to book your remaining FPs for you.

As for the windows, obviously your first window opens up 60 days before stay #1.

Your second window will actually open a day early than it “should” - this happens if you have two non-consecutive onsite stays within a certain timeframe (I think it is 30 days). Which actually means it should open 61 days before stay #2.

Ordinarily you can book up to 14 days at the 60 day mark if staying onsite for that long. The next day you can book day 15, then day 16 and so on. The length of your second stay is only 11 days, so you should be good to get all of those at once. But it will probably need a CM to help. If they say they can’t, point out that your AP gives you the same rights as any other onsite guest and ask for a supervisor. If necessary, phone back!

Last edited:

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
Just love the fact you have to call tech support for your vacation.
It's annoying, but it's sort of a unique situation with so many days and almost back to back reservations.

It's also a timing thing. I MIGHT be OK if I just wait for my 60 day window to start, but since I'm trying to book fast passes as fast as possible, I don't want to run into a technical error and be behind everyone else booking them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom