Difficulty of getting a table for 4 at Wolfgang Puck Express at dinner time on a Sunday in July

MrVargas

Original Poster
I would like to try Wolfgang Puck Express when I go to Disney Springs this summer. I hear Disney Springs is crowded on Weekends in July. How difficult would it be to secure a table during dinner time (i.e. around 6) at Wolfgang Puck Express on a Sunday. I have two little kids and if it's too hectic I'll just book a table-service reservation. I've never been so I have no idea what the layout is, how quickly tables turn over, how aggressive people are about getting tables and hanging on to them, etc. Let me know. Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I would like to try Wolfgang Puck Express when I go to Disney Springs this summer. I hear Disney Springs is crowded on Weekends in July. How difficult would it be to secure a table during dinner time (i.e. around 6) at Wolfgang Puck Express on a Sunday. I have two little kids and if it's too hectic I'll just book a table-service reservation. I've never been so I have no idea what the layout is, how quickly tables turn over, how aggressive people are about getting tables and hanging on to them, etc. Let me know. Thanks.
It can be busy at that peak time, specifically on a weekend and in the busy summer season. I would say a wait is likely. If you don't want to contend with that, go with a table service.

You could go with the new Wolfgang Puck table service location.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/wol...gang-puck-bar-and-grill-at-disney-springs.htm

jaklgreen

Wolfgang Puck Express is a counter service restaurant. You order and pay for your food and they give you a table tent number and you find a place to sit yourself. It will be no different then any other counter service restaurant, people will be coming and going the whole time. Lunch and Dinner time is always busy everywhere at WDW. There really is no way to know what it will be like when you get there.

Phonedave

To the OP - are you a single parent with small kids, or will there be an other adult there?

It is not THAT hard to snag a table, but with little kids in tow it makes it harder. If you see a table open, and you have to keep an eye on your kids instead of going for the table, then it may be a bit difficult. But if one adult can mind the kids while the other gets a table it is much easier.

The fact that your food is brought to you when it is ready also helps. That way you are not carrying around a tray while looking for seating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom