Planning party and family and friends list

SR1970

Original Poster
I have 6 people in total in my family and friends list but only 2 in my planning party on the home page (myself and the other person I am sharing a room with). Should all 6 be in the planning party? We can start booking restaurants on 26th Jan.
Thanks.

JaxFLBear

The "Planning Party" only includes those that you currently have plans with. Since you only have a room reservation, only the listed occupants of the room will appear under "Planning Party". If you include the others in ADRs or FP+ selections, those individuals will then move to the "Planning Party".

nickys

Premium Member
I have 6 people in total in my family and friends list but only 2 in my planning party on the home page (myself and the other person I am sharing a room with). Should all 6 be in the planning party? We can start booking restaurants on 26th Jan.
Thanks.

You can book for as many as you want for ADRs, they don’t need to be on your reservation. The onsite reservation opens the 180 days plus 10 day window for you. Just make it for the two of you plus 4 “guests”. You only actually need to name yourself when booking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom