Insider Appreciation Thread

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
There should be some sort of "Insider Appreciation Day" on this site. Give @marni1971 and others who are in the know about things a day off from endless questions about various projects and have dedicated threads for acknowledging their contributions to the site. Their work and insight often goes unrecognized sadly.

As recommended above^^^ I thought this was a great idea. To those who have been on these forums, whether briefly or long term, who are always putting up with questions upon questions and dealing with trolls, ect. Ect. ... Thank you for all that you do! Everyone please tag and send a thank you to the insiders that use this wonderful website, just to show your thanks. :)

Goofyernmost

Thanks for starting this thread! A big thank you to all of the insiders that have ever given out any info on this site. A few off the top of my head are:
@marni1971
@WDW1974
@Magic Feather
@GiveMeTheMusic
@articos
@wdwmagic
@MansionButler84
@Lee
@Old Mouseketeer
@Lift Blog
@BackDoorDisney (He gave us photos we wouldn't have otherwise seen)
@MouseBrayden
@ThatDreamfinderGuy
@SpectroBro

@WDWtraveler thank you for the photo reports!
@MisterPenguin thank you for organizing the rumors in your Rumor and Timeline Tracker!

PLEASE tag anybody that I may have forgotten! Every insider deserves recognition! Thanks again for everything you all add to the community.
I wonder if in some cases you have listed the same person more then once. :) Doesn't matter, just makes me curious. :D

TwilightZone

Thanks for starting this thread! A big thank you to all of the insiders that have ever given out any info on this site. A few off the top of my head are:
@marni1971
@WDW1974
@Magic Feather
@GiveMeTheMusic
@articos
@wdwmagic
@MansionButler84
@Lee
@Old Mouseketeer
@Lift Blog
@BackDoorDisney (He gave us photos we wouldn't have otherwise seen)
@MouseBrayden
@ThatDreamfinderGuy
@SpectroBro

@WDWtraveler thank you for the photo reports!
@MisterPenguin thank you for organizing the rumors in your Rumor and Timeline Tracker!

PLEASE tag anybody that I may have forgotten! Every insider deserves recognition! Thanks again for everything you all add to the community.
I also have a rumor and timeline tracker as well, but for universal! I will give proper thanks to those insiders soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom