• $55 (down $15) - transfer from Rome
  • $35 (down $5) - transfer from Copenhagen
  • $118 (down $29) - Casatway Cay Cabana Swedish Massage
  • $220 (down $74) - Castaway Cay Couple Cabana Swedish Massage

ChuckElias

1544825412566.png

LSLS

Original Poster
You can probably tell what's popular and what isn't based on the new pricing. Glad my Remy dessert isn't included with those with increased prices ;)

Gotta say it takes Remy off my list. I still will probably book a Palo brunch just to try it, but Remy seems like a giant rip off at this point to me. I mean, for $50 more I can just go to Victoria and Albert's and get more courses. 30ish% increase is just way too much for me.

Miss Bella

I've never understood why people would use transfers in Rome, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Miami when you can Uber or taxi for 1/3 the price. I guess that might be why they adjusted the prices down.

Phonedave

Gotta say it takes Remy off my list. I still will probably book a Palo brunch just to try it, but Remy seems like a giant rip off at this point to me. I mean, for $50 more I can just go to Victoria and Albert's and get more courses. 30ish% increase is just way too much for me.

Keep in mind that if you are going to Remy for dinner, you are also giving up your regular rotational dining, so if you include the value of that dinner you are no longer having, the price is even closer to V&A.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
On Sunday of this week, the non-platinum guests in my group at Palo received a $10 discount on their tickets. That may be because it was booked at $30. I had no clue about the price increase so seeing $40 minus a $10 discount threw me off. On that note, I feel like Palo Brunch has gotten even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom