Guest injured on Typhoon Lagoon Attraction

Alice a

Hope he is ok. When I was 9, my arm got stuck between a tree and a vehicle on a Christmas hayride. The driver moved the carriage back and forth to try and dislodge it. The process caused massive injuries, and I almost lost my arm.

8 surgeries (several expirimental) and decades later, I struggle daily. Yes, I still have both arms, but one has massive nerve damage and limited muscle function. I feel terrible for this poor man, especially when he is most likely away from home during the holiday season.

Unplugged

There is validity to "Please keep your arms and legs inside the tube at all times.". Especially when a lift mechanism is involved. Can't help but think something was dropped out of the tube (kids goggles or such) and he thought he could grab them as they washed down the side of the conveyor. Been on it many times and if you sit with your extremeties in the tube and enjoy the ride up, such injuries can't happen. No one deserves those injuries though, so I hope it works out for him.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I know a lot of you guys are kidding around with the puns, some of the press reports say he was riding with his family, so maybe modify or edit some of the posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom