News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Kman101

This right here is why Disney wanted Remy's name in the title

lol. OK. You know most aren't going to call it by it's actual name, right? It will be called Rat/Ratatouille. Mark my words; names don't matter. Guests call it what they want. I still hear Haunted Mansion called the Haunted House (and I cringe everytime) ...

peter11435

Why can't they paint the monorail beams? I realize their are places that wear, but the vast majority of space doesn't. And they look hideously bad. Anything would be better than the current situation.
There are a couple sections that have been painted years ago. A quick look at them will tell you why painting is a bad idea.

The beams actually look great when properly cleaned.

tparris

My Apple Maps view updated recently. Here you can see the realignment of Avenue of the Stars (backstage road that circles EPCOT). You can see how it hugs Wonders of Life more now where there used to be a small parking lot. You can even see the old section just about new new section.

View attachment 327604
I just looked at Apple Maps myself, and, uh, let’s just say some stuff isn’t the most accurate...

Attachments

• 9F517E77-1E81-4404-B5E9-CEDF5BDBC056.png
    9F517E77-1E81-4404-B5E9-CEDF5BDBC056.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 236
  • E2942ED9-8847-4D85-A83D-5637120CBA77.png
    E2942ED9-8847-4D85-A83D-5637120CBA77.png
    425 KB · Views: 243

phillip9698

you have to treat it like a slow dark ride first and coaster second but EVERYONE says ots on tracks...i think its brilliant is it perfect? no but brilliant yes.

Gringotts tries to mesh two different rides and ends up making both styles mediocre. The coaster bits aren't long enough to excite you and the show scenes are broken up by shaking and the before mentioned disjointed coaster portions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom