Looking for 10 points

almcgee

Original Poster
Hi. I’m looking for 10 more points to cover a trip I have planned to Aulani in June 2019. Any ideas? This would be in addition to the 24 additional I can buy from Disney.

correcaminos

Good luck. Not many are willing to transfer so few. I'd personally look for 34 instead of getting them from Disney. Check mouseowners for owners there.

almcgee

Original Poster
Good luck. Not many are willing to transfer so few. I'd personally look for 34 instead of getting them from Disney. Check mouseowners for owners there.
That’s good advice. Thank you. I’ve never tried this before so it’s all new for me.

nickys

Premium Member
That’s good advice. Thank you. I’ve never tried this before so it’s all new for me.

The problem is that you can only have one transfer per use year, either in or out. So a small transfer stops you transferring any other points.

You may have more luck if you’re willing to rent points for a couple of nights instead.

almcgee

Original Poster
The problem is that you can only have one transfer per use year, either in or out. So a small transfer stops you transferring any other points.

You may have more luck if you’re willing to rent points for a couple of nights instead.
I’m definitely willing to rent the points. It would really only apply to one night in this case.

correcaminos

I’m definitely willing to rent the points. It would really only apply to one night in this case.
It might be a pain to do it that way but you're more likely to get someone to rent. That's kind of why I suggested transferring more than 10. You'll have a better shot with more points than that.

As an FYI if you transfer you have to call to make the reservation (as you would with one time use points). Renting means you will not have control over that reservation, the other owner would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom