News Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party coming to Magic Kingdom in the new year

CJR

New arrangements = phat beat drops and auto-tune turned to the max.

I'm sure it will be. Still, I'll take that with it's Disney relatedness over the current pop music blasting down Main Street USA.

Just my opinion, but this is a step up at least. Kids can still dance with characters and now the music will be Disney music, it's a slight win for both groups.

rle4lunch

So we went from this.

To this...

Move-It-Shake-It-Celebrate-It-Street-Party_Full_33517.jpg

Are they emulating Disney Jr's clubhouse songs????? wasn't the hot dog dance orginally the mousekedance?

asianway

If I may suggest a better name... how about something like "Mickey and Minnie's MousekeDance Party"? Then again, all signs point to the show being an overlay of MISIDaPI as it is, so... maybe the name is fitting in that regard. Shrug.
Agree, but then there would be an entire generation losing a beloved offering...

Disney Maddux

May I suggest a better parade still involving around Mickey’s birthday:

Mickey & Minnie’s MousekeBirthday Party Parade

Enjoy beautiful birthday-themed floats with nice Mickey Mouse Club and classic Disney songs!

Get to see Mickey, Minie, Donald, Goofy, and many more classic Disney characters!

Also get ready for the party to stop just for you! Characters will come off the float and interact with guests before continuing on the party!

How’s that sound compared to this?

MrPromey

At least this one comes with live singers. That automatically gives it an edge. I assume we will have 4 singers on the present floats, and then M&M on a reno-ed DJ float. Or two singers on present, and characters on the other two.

But will it be live singers or... "live" singers?

dvitali

With the current parade ending December 1, and the New parade in January 2019, I presume they not doing a Christmas songs edition during the Holidays with Maria C. “ All I want for Christmas is You”

brb1006

With the current parade ending December 1, and the New parade in January 2019, I presume they not doing a Christmas songs edition during the Holidays with Maria C. “ All I want for Christmas is You”
More like a Street Show than a "Parade"

Mickey5150

Once again Disney makes an announcement, shows a picture, and it's the worst idea ever. I give up, if nothing Disney does it right, why spend so much time on these forums?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom