deleted

Phroobar

No, but it is hard to pay rent and buy food and gas PLUS enjoy your job when you’re paid less than a living wage and all around being treated not so great by your employer.
Somehow I think that certain person doesn't have those worries.

Phroobar

But it looks better at night.
200.gif

mickEblu

So are we supposed to take “living wage” literally? Like it’s enough money to eat and stay alive? Because I don’t know how you can “live” off that in Southern California unless you live with your parents or have 3 roommates. Happy for the CMs and I’m not insinuating Disney should be paying more (yet) but confused on how this is a living wage. Not to mention aren’t most CMs working part time?

mickEblu

What would it have taken for them to add another scream tunnel and project a bunch of multiplying Jack Jacks? You would lose the ugly view of the TSMM roof and come off like you actually give a damn.

TROR

I wouldn’t go that far.. but I hate the term “living wage”.

He said- “wages of a decent living” What does that mean???? No one can ever define it, because it’s impossible to define.
I mean, the man put Japanese-American citizens into prison camps. Definitely a scumbag. That's not even the only terrible thing he did, but it's enough for me to call him a scumbag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom