Matterhorn and Pinocchio getting refurbished starting July 30th, 2018

Cousin Huet

Original Poster
It looks like Matterhorn and Pinocchio will go down on July 30th with Matterhorn saying nothing more than “Fall 2018” for a reopening. Those are two pretty big attractions to lose there. Hoping they get Matterhorn running in early Fall as I hate missing Anaheim specific attractions when we go out there.

Last edited:

mickEblu

It looks like Matterhorn and Peter Pan will go down on July 30th with Matterhorn saying nothing more than “Fall 2018” for a reopening. Those are two pretty big attractions to lose there. Hoping they get Matterhorn running in early Fall as I hate missing Anaheim specific attractions when we go out there.

Looks like they figured out that Summer is now the off season.

mmelka

This is a big time bummer for my mid-August trip. The Matterhorn is one of my all time favorites, even with the back aches that follow. I am not super bummed about Peter Pan. But these are just big people eaters too, so I wish they were open for the sake of other rides/attractions and their wait times.

mickEblu

Summer weekends maybe, the week days are another story. Place was slammin when I was there on Wednesday!

Lol.

Well technically Wednesday wasn’t Summer yet. But seriously, that’s probably because of the dates that were unblocked for So Cal APs. By summer I meant July and most of August when So Cal APs are blocked and Deluxes are blocked Saturday’s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom