A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

Princess Leia

So what happens to Peter Pan in the other park? And why does it sound like they’re getting a clone of Frozen Ever After? I thought Tokyo was going to be getting a bigger ride.
Yeah, both things surprised me. At first I thought that maybe Tokyo didn't have a Peter Pan attraction, but nope, it's been there since the opening day.

And it definitely sounds like they're getting a FEA clone.

Sped2424

Pan will likely be replaced and the article I read said that all the announced attractions will be unique to TDS. Paris and Hong Kong may get the same Frozen rides, however.
The pan rides they are building don't sound the same as their original ride. No reason they can't have them all! As for the frozen ride all 3 could be FEA at this point.

PorterRedkey

The pan rides they are building don't sound the same as their original ride. No reason they can't have them all! As for the frozen ride all 3 could be FEA at this point.
Like I said, what I have read indicates ALL of the TDS attractions will be unique. That may or may not be correct, but that sounds like the OLC to me. They like to spend on the deluxe or premium option, where TDO picks the cheapest (albeit still overpriced) option.

Last edited:

PorterRedkey

Also 2022 that is very close construction must be starting soon I'd say by the end of the year or early next year.
I read construction starts in 2020 for a finish in fiscal 2022. That seems quick to me too. The only way I could see that timeline is to start Jan. 2020 and end Dec. 2022 That's almost 3 years, which is standard for new lands (SWL, Pandora). The difference is that there will be 2 more rides built at TDO in that time.

PorterRedkey

From TDRExplorer.com
disneysea-expansion-map-1-800x594.jpg

https://tdrexplorer.com/tokyo-disneysea-expansion-announced-2022/

Sped2424

Like I said, what I have read indicates ALL of the TDS attractions will be unique. That may or may not be correct, but that sounds like the OLC to me. They like to spend on the deluxe or premium option, where TDO picks the cheapest (albeit still overpriced) option.
They do but they still do clones (Midway mania comes to mind) and the ride description matched FEA to a T. Not saying it won't be a more upgraded FEA. But something similar, I would love for it to be completely unique though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom