question please..

goofy5380

Original Poster
Planning a 5 day trip and want to stay at either All Star Music or All Star Movies for end of August 2018

Which do ya'll recommend and do they both have their own buses to and from everywhere ?

thanks

goofy5380

Original Poster
Planning a 5 day trip and want to stay at either All Star Music or All Star Movies for end of August 2018

Which do ya'll recommend and do they both have their own buses to and from everywhere ?

thanks
thanks so much for the quik reply !!

KBLovedDisney

We prefer the All-Star Movies, but on the downside, it is usually the last bus stop for the All-Stars as they normally share one bus for those specific hotels normally, but you may luck out due to the crowds and get a separate bus, it just depends on the timing.

Captain Barbossa

thanks
The only ALL-STAR that I've stayed at has been MOVIES (4 times to be exact) and we loved it, so I can't voice my opinion about Music. I'm terms of bus service, yes, each 3 of the ALL-STAR resorts do have their own buses. The only time that the bus might be shared between the 3, is when a park closes late at night. For example, MK at 1am. And that's still a rare chance.

Driver

We prefer the All-Star Movies, but on the downside, it is usually the last bus stop for the All-Stars as they normally share one bus for those specific hotels normally, but you may luck out due to the crowds and get a separate bus, it just depends on the timing.
The only time they "share" busses is during slow times of the day. Sometimes mid day and late at night after park closure.

KBLovedDisney

The only time they "share" busses is during slow times of the day. Sometimes mid day and late at night after park closure.
Guess that's just my bad luck then because the last few times we stayed at Movies, they shared buses with the other hotels while the parks were open, and we had to always squeeze on an already crowded-filled to the brim-packed bus.

Driver

Guess that's just my bad luck then because the last few times we stayed at Movies, they shared buses with the other hotels while the parks were open, and we had to always squeeze on an already crowded-filled to the brim-packed bus.
Yes sorry, it's a timing issue. In the course of a day you can count on one hand the times when one bus goes to all three resorts . However if the bus is full the driver radios to dispatch and more busses are sent immediately. Sometimes they will redirect a bus already enroute for these issues.

JohnD

They usually share at park closure. Easier to pick up passengers for the "All Stars" and stop at all three. Think about it. It's late at night, you're tired and All Star Sports has two buses in a row and you're still waiting on Movies. You'd be ticked. Just load up passengers on "All Star" buses and you disembark at your resort.

Driver

They usually share at park closure. Easier to pick up passengers for the "All Stars" and stop at all three. Think about it. It's late at night, you're tired and All Star Sports has two buses in a row and you're still waiting on Movies. You'd be ticked. Just load up passengers on "All Star" buses and you disembark at your resort.
The "sharing" is still contingent on load. I have seen some nights when sharing doesn't happen.

EricTheRed

We stayed at Music for three nights last early June as part of a split stay and enjoyed it. Never encountered shared buses. I would recommend the Calypso or Jazz buildings to be closer to dining and buses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom