The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

D Hulk

@D Hindley would be proud of me. I’m canceling my Sheraton reservation for one two stops down the lines at half the cost and higher quality/rating
I’m proud of you, @Voxel! You’ll need a little more travel time to reach the parks (especially DisneySea, which will require a transfer onto the Monorail loop), but you’re disciplined.

Headed to the airport now for the flight home (will arrive over a day earlier than it is now!). Incidentally, here’s what Air BnB rooms look like a mile away from the Tokyo Disney Resort:
F0A8CB90-E033-434B-ACD5-9750C4129EA7.jpeg

Voxel

President of Progress City
I’m proud of you, @Voxel! You’ll need a little more travel time to reach the parks (especially DisneySea, which will require a transfer onto the Monorail loop), but you’re disciplined.

Headed to the airport now for the flight home (will arrive over a day earlier than it is now!). Incidentally, here’s what Air BnB rooms look like a mile away from the Tokyo Disney Resort:
View attachment 269737
Wooos! I’m doing good and that’s amazing do you think you have enough Disney stuff in that room!?

Voxel

President of Progress City
Artificial Intelligence. Good or bad?
A.I. As we currently have implemented is amazing and should be presued. A.I. Designed to make morality based decision for Court at this point are naturally flawed like Humans. A.I. isn't really intelligence, but it is. It learns through training and sadly tends to have the same Racial and discriminatory biases as the race that wrote the software. Historically facial Reconization software written by Japanese fail to recongized faces of many American Minorities because all the training was done with only Asian Faces.. The same can be done with alot of American System. Just look at a Scotsman try to use Siri.

MA Screamin'

How many of you guys have seen the Grand Opening of Walt Disney World special?

I've been enamored with Opening Day WDW from the day I saw the drawn-out maps of the Magic Kingdom from 1971. There's a sense of promise that you feel in that WED Enterprises had a Whole New World to built out the final Walt was alive to Imagineer. WED never truly fulfill Walt's intentions by not constructing EPCOT, but I digress.

What I will elaborate on is, however, in that since WED established the first phase of development on WDW property, there's been upsets. I hate thinking cynically, but from an analytical stand-point, there seems to be many missed opportunities. Ranging from the TTC to how Imagineering handles park maintenance and expansion, I think a lot of what the Company has done is not in the way that Walt would have done it. This has its' pros and its' cons, but I'm more interested in the cons... at least this time around.

Thinking I might write a lil' series about things like these. Call it "How Walt Would've Done It" or something like that. Watch the video, if you haven't, and tell me what you think :D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom