You know you have a Disney addiction when...

Pixieish

Original Poster
Part of your thesis statement in your final paper for a capstone class includes the words "spark of imagination". :cautious: ;) :hilarious:

Let's keep it going! What have been some funny instances when you realized just how hooked on Disney you are?

Simba's Mom

For me, it's back in the day when I was looking at a map of the MK on the living room floor. DH asked me what I was doing, and I told him, honestly, "I'm double-checking where every rest room is in the MK and figuring out how many I've never been to". At that minute we both knew I had a Disney addiction.

belledream

When I was rummaging through my massive TUB of Disney trip paraphernalia and opened a folder that had the contents of resort reservations, maps, Times Guides, and a single paper napkin probably taken from Columbia Harbor House.

Husband (observing, shaking head): What is wrong with you?

Walt d

When I was rummaging through my massive TUB of Disney trip paraphernalia and opened a folder that had the contents of resort reservations, maps, Times Guides, and a single paper napkin probably taken from Columbia Harbor House.

Husband (observing, shaking head): What is wrong with you?
I dont no seems normal to me’

Walt d

For me, it's back in the day when I was looking at a map of the MK on the living room floor. DH asked me what I was doing, and I told him, honestly, "I'm double-checking where every rest room is in the MK and figuring out how many I've never been to". At that minute we both knew I had a Disney addiction.
And i no where all the bathroms are in mk. And dont meed to think twice about it. That just makes my visit easier Seems normal to me . No Guide map needed .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom