Characters who make appearances on special days

Deano77

Original Poster
I am not sure if this has been posted but we are planning on heading to Walt Disney World on April 22nd this year in hopes of meeting Jiminy Cricket.

Recently we saw posts that Clopin showed up on January 6th this year for Topsy Turvy day.

Are there any other days or times of the year special characters make an apperence?

EricsBiscuit

On PhotoPass days sooo many characters are out. The country bears frequently gobroaming around the RoA. Cinderella has a M&G on the border of NFL. Some characters from Tarzan in front of DAK. Check Disney's website for some of the official ones.

Deano77

Original Poster
On PhotoPass days sooo many characters are out. The country bears frequently gobroaming around the RoA. Cinderella has a M&G on the border of NFL. Some characters from Tarzan in front of DAK. Check Disney's website for some of the official ones.
I have read about photopass day! Do you know when it is this year?

JIMINYCR

We havent seen Jiminy out for a M&G for years. We have still seen him riding in the MK parade floats and waving to guests. A friend who runs the Disney marathons recently saw him out for that. Several years ago I held a special event for DW and was able to rent a private appearance of him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom