Terminator 2 3D to close October 8th

Jedi Stitch

Wow, another universal ride I missed. I was there just before it opened, and haven't been to universal since. I have a picture on the promotional bike and back drop advertising the ride.

captainkidd

A Star Trek attraction could be cool, but depends which direction they go. Sadly, with much of the original cast gone, we'd most likely get one of the newer incarnations.

I'm kind of glad to see T2 close. We did it every trip, but I don't even know why. Longest, most boring pre-show I've ever sat (or stood) through. On the flip side, that's 2 attractions less we'll have for our trip in February.

Figment82

Went and said goodbye to T2:3D this afternoon. It was a packed house, and a very enthusiastic audience. The motorcycle worked, so I was thrilled, lol! There was a little girl next to me playing a game on her iPad the whole time, and kept asking her dad questions. It was a bit distracting, but what can you do... :rolleyes:

They were letting everyone film the show, so I’m hoping for some good quality footage on YouTube soon.

Hasta la Vista, Terminator!

brb1006

Went and said goodbye to T2:3D this afternoon. It was a packed house, and a very enthusiastic audience. The motorcycle worked, so I was thrilled, lol! There was a little girl next to me playing a game on her iPad the whole time, and kept asking her dad questions. It was a bit distracting, but what can you do... :rolleyes:

They were letting everyone film the show, so I’m hoping for some good quality footage on YouTube soon.

Hasta la Vista, Terminator!
Your next Shrek

cheezbat

Thanks for posting that. I couldn't get out there for it today and I'm pretty bummed about it. Hopefully whatever replaces it will be epic.
Maybe I'm the only one...but in visiting the park today, I realized I'm not much of a fan of USF anymore...the 2000 version of the park is definitely my favorite: Terminator, Kong, Back to the Future, Twister, Earthquake, ET, MIB, Jaws, Hitchcock, and Hanna Barberra...
Loved that lineup. While the park is still GOOD today, the only things I really look forward to in the park now are Mummy, MIB, ET, and Transformers. Diagon is awesome, but I'd still pick Jaws over Gringotts.

Here's truly hoping that whatever replaces Terminator really builds up this area of the park. USF still has a bright future ahead with SLOP, MoM, and Nintendo...

Disneyhead'71

Maybe I'm the only one...but in visiting the park today, I realized I'm not much of a fan of USF anymore...the 2000 version of the park is definitely my favorite: Terminator, Kong, Back to the Future, Twister, Earthquake, ET, MIB, Jaws, Hitchcock, and Hanna Barberra...
Loved that lineup. While the park is still GOOD today, the only things I really look forward to in the park now are Mummy, MIB, ET, and Transformers. Diagon is awesome, but I'd still pick Jaws over Gringotts.

Here's truly hoping that whatever replaces Terminator really builds up this area of the park. USF still has a bright future ahead with SLOP, MoM, and Nintendo...
Just remember, USF is a park in transition. There is a lot coming to that park in the very near future.

UpAllNight

Completely agree...I posted on what was OU a while back saying the same....the park is worse than it was in 2000. Individually good rides, but too much of the same. It loses its appeal quick and is the park I spent the least time in out of every park in Orlando. I love the Mummy but I crave the good old days of Jaws, Kong, Earthquake/Disaster...I really think they’ve lost what made the place so great and it’ll take more than promises of what may or may not come before I change my mind. They’ve done damage which will take atleast 5 years for them to repair (attendance numbers suggests otherwise, but it’s my own personal feelings)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom