Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

dolphinforces

stitch-character-greeting-09302017-4.jpg

I could see this being :
A) Triceratops Encounter-style meet and greet reusing the Stitch AAs.
B) Just a regular Stitch meet and greet, only this time they make you walk to the gift shop at the end!
I have a feeling, given the time and budget, option B is more likely.
To be honest I think they could've moved Cyberspace Mountain over to one of the theater rooms, despite being horribly outdated and feeling extremely awkward next to Space. Then host the Stitch encounter or whatever in the other theater, but have the entrance and exit inside Merchants/Traders.

brb1006

There's been rumblings of Jumba and Pleakley joining Stitch here. Considering that those 2 are never out for meets, that would be pretty cool if it turns out to be true.
The last time I seen Pleakley or Jumba at any Disney Park would have to be at a Tokyo Disneyland event dedicated to Stitch sometime in 2007/2008.

NoChesterHester

It’s really a hemmed in space. It was always designed as a theater. Hard to imagine what to put in here that would be worthy of spending money.

Why did the Wreck it Ralph Racing idea die? Sounded interesting to me.

BasiltheBatLord

Seems to me like this must have been some sort of budgetary decision in regards to keeping the attraction in operation. If the intention is to just placehold this space until a future new attraction then why not just keep SGE running? Unless the perpetually low guest satisfaction scores were enough to finally convince them to just remove it from the park now and deal with a replacement later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom