How did Universal fare in Irma?

Rob562

Original Poster
Since most of the coverage on the site is for the WDW parks and resorts, I was just curious if anyone knows how the Universal parks did in the storm. I see in the app that both Jurassic Park River Adventure and Hulk are listed as Closed.

JP is obvious with all the foliage (there's a few foliage-heavy attractions at Disney that are also closed) but was wondering what was up with Hulk...

-Rob

JoeCamel

Since most of the coverage on the site is for the WDW parks and resorts, I was just curious if anyone knows how the Universal parks did in the storm. I see in the app that both Jurassic Park River Adventure and Hulk are listed as Closed.

JP is obvious with all the foliage (there's a few foliage-heavy attractions at Disney that are also closed) but was wondering what was up with Hulk...

-Rob
It is what you think with JP and Hulk has the netting protection torn so when Spidey gets up there and strings new nets it will reopen. Overall pretty good like most of the rest of central Florida. South Fla is a different story.

Spectro

We were there the whole hurricane weekend did not see much damage and rode hulk Monday -was mainly trees down around resort and wTer taxi area at HRH was flooded was a very safe area to be hence a lot of floridians booked the hotel up

Tom Morrow

We were there the whole hurricane weekend did not see much damage and rode hulk Monday -was mainly trees down around resort and wTer taxi area at HRH was flooded was a very safe area to be hence a lot of floridians booked the hotel up
You couldn't have rode Hulk on Monday. The park was closed.

Spectro

I am totally confused then I must have rode pre hurricane as we came to Disney Tuesday too lol I blame the time zone difference - not even sure what day it is too day just that it was AK day and had a blast :joyfull:o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom