New 'Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour' now available to book at Disney's Animal Kingdom

spresso81

The price of this tour is absurd. This is more than double the price of a Six Flags premium flash pass which pretty much lets you skip the line of every ride for the entire day (most operating days 12 hours). I guess you can say with this offer you get a free drink and popcorn...

Let's hope the free market prevails and not enough people sign up for this so they lower the price to a more affordable rate.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
The price of this tour is absurd. This is more than double the price of a Six Flags premium flash pass which pretty much lets you skip the line of every ride for the entire day (most operating days 12 hours). I guess you can say with this offer you get a free drink and popcorn...

Let's hope the free market prevails and not enough people sign up for this so they lower the price to a more affordable rate.

doubtful considering most of their tours are quite expensive.

asianway

If it was cheap everyone would do it. Though it is tacky not giving a full meal at the canteen

rael ramone

Or, if you don't care to do the Rivers of Light and don't mind being there at rope drop:

1. Hit River Journey at park open.

2. Fastpass #1 Flight of Passage

3. Fastpass #2 Safari

4. Fastpass #3 Everest.

You might even compact your times to get it close to 4 hours to do all 4. And if you buy a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage, it will cost you - the price of a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom