2017 Candlelight Processional narrators and dining package details

Princess Leia

I don't know who that is, but I love your enthusiasm about the news. Lol! :)
bomer-flag-outmagazine.jpg

He's known for White Collar, American Horror Story, and- my personal favorite- the Magic Mike movies :inlove:

Kman101

He's also now in the Amazon show Last Tycoon (I think that's the name) with Kelsey Grammer. I imagine his reading will be popular like NPH and Whoopi Goldberg's.

aladdin2007

He's also now in the Amazon show Last Tycoon (I think that's the name) with Kelsey Grammer. I imagine his reading will be popular like NPH and Whoopi Goldberg's.

loving the Last Tycoon, got a package for the 27th at nine dragons,,,have any of you dined there for the candlelight? I couldn't decide which one but didnt want the most expensive either.

bclane

bomer-flag-outmagazine.jpg

He's known for White Collar, American Horror Story, and- my personal favorite- the Magic Mike movies :inlove:
Oh lol ok. Now I know why I didn't recognize the name. Never seen any of those but I have a few female friends that I am sure are just as happy about the news as you. :hilarious:

Kman101

Until last year I never made time for the Processional but it's really beautiful and well done (I saw NPH last year and he was a big draw). I'm definitely going to try and get there for quite a few. I've never done dining packages so I can't help there.

MaximumEd

This is the first time we've gone during the Christmas holiday season, so even with my dislike of upcharge experiences, we booked a processional meal at Biergarten and splurged for some MVMCP tix. Looking forward to the processional!

bclane

Until last year I never made time for the Processional but it's really beautiful and well done (I saw NPH last year and he was a big draw). I'm definitely going to try and get there for quite a few. I've never done dining packages so I can't help there.
My daughters have both sung in the choir for Candlelight for the last few years. Gives us a great excuse to see it at least a couple times a season...as if we needed one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom