Fingers crossed. Just had my DCL audition!

pilka214

Original Poster
Just wrapped up my audition to be an entertainment host with DCL. The audition/interview went very well in opinion and I have really high hopes for this job. Hopefully I'll hear back in the next week! Just had to tell everyone

pilka214

Original Poster
thanks... the following email is a good sign.. right?

"Dear Pilka214,

Congratulations on making it to the next stage of the Disney Cruise Line® hiring process! It is time to start planning and preparing for your Disney Cruise Line adventure.

As a future crew member onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy or Castaway Cay, your role is vital in creating memories that will last a lifetime. Disney Cruise Line is like no other and we strive to make our product a leader in the industry. Regardless of where you will begin your Disney Cruise Line career, you have been selected to be a part of our future and we trust you are ready to make a difference.

Whether it is having the opportunity to demonstrate personal dedication to creating the ultimate cruise vacation for every family member, develop your professional skills and grow with a company who strives for excellence, make friends from around the world or all of the above... we hope you will eventually see it is worth the wait!"

That was so fast! I can't tell you all how excited I am!

pilka214

Original Poster
Not yet, I have to get my medical evaluation done first before I'm "officially" hired, as of right now I'm contigentally hired. But my exam is next Friday, the 18th, so I should know within a couple weeks.

Simba's Mom

Congradulations! DS spent 4 years on a cruise ship in entertainment. You'll see parts of the world and have experiences you'll never forget.

pilka214

Original Poster
Congradulations! DS spent 4 years on a cruise ship in entertainment. You'll see parts of the world and have experiences you'll never forget.

I'm really excited. A few years back i did a couple of contracts with NCL, but the company was heading in a direction i didn't really care for. Excited beyond all reason to get back to shoplift. Got my medical eval in the morning than hopefully I'll find out which ship this coming week or two

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom