Best Vegan Options?

zachrupertdsn

Original Poster
Hey y'all!

Recently booked our next trip, staying at Cabana Bay in October. Have to say, second year in a row staying here and love it so much, one of my favorite hotels to stay at, including Disney resorts.

But, back to my question.

My partner is vegan, and she loves the selection at the hotel for vegans, and we know of some of the options in CityWalk, but is there any hidden gems within the parks themselves we might be missing? The best thing she found last time was a little kabob in IOA, and she would love not having to leave the park's to get something a little more satisfying.

trr1

Hey y'all!

Recently booked our next trip, staying at Cabana Bay in October. Have to say, second year in a row staying here and love it so much, one of my favorite hotels to stay at, including Disney resorts.

My partner is vegan, and she loves the selection at the hotel for vegans, and we know of some of the options in CityWalk, but is there any hidden gems within the parks themselves we might be missing? The best thing she found last time was a little kabob in IOA, and she would love not having to leave the park's to get something a little more satisfying.
here are a few options
http://blog.universalorlando.com/visiting-us/vegetarian-eats-uor/
https://thefriendlyfig.com/2016/11/15/eating-vegan-universal-orlando/
and here is the best one it has all the restaurants and menus
https://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/dining/menus

zachrupertdsn

Original Poster

trr1

Thanks! We have def. checked out a couple of these blogs, and we have a pretty good grasp on what to get, just wanted to make sure we aren't missing some awesome vegan hidden treasures!
its hard to suggest thing to a vegan as there are different types of veganism and without knowing if you eat cheese or not or seafood

Figgy1

Premium Member
A few of my favorites include the portobella quinoa dish at Lombardi's, the veggie wrap at Confisco's, the asian dish at Mythos, veggie taco at Margaritaville, pumpkin juice in the Potter lands, the popcorn at the carts is vegan for the most part make sure to ask. french fries at Lombardi's and Margaritaville are both just about perfect, not healthy but:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:. My favorite meal was at Antojitos table side made guacamole, and veggie fajita:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: their margaritas were also great:hungry:

zachrupertdsn

Original Poster
A few of my favorites include the portobella quinoa dish at Lombardi's, the veggie wrap at Confisco's, the asian dish at Mythos, veggie taco at Margaritaville, pumpkin juice in the Potter lands, the popcorn at the carts is vegan for the most part make sure to ask. french fries at Lombardi's and Margaritaville are both just about perfect, not healthy but:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:. My favorite meal was at Antojitos table side made guacamole, and veggie fajita:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: their margaritas were also great:hungry:

Alright! Thanks for all the suggestions! We did drink tons of pumpkin juice last time, I think I might even like it more then Butter Beer!

zachrupertdsn

Original Poster
Off the top of my head, I think your best option would be a new partner.

Ha, but she loves both parks just as much as me, so I take on the challenge of finding her yummy food. She is also quite content eating the veggie burger from the bayliner diner, says it one of the best ever.

Nj4mwc

Hey y'all!

What's the cabana bay vegan options look like? I'll be there in sept and my wife is vegan, so I'm trying to gather up all the vegan choices I can for her. We drive down so I know we will hug up the sweet tomatoes buffet out in Orlando

trr1

What's the cabana bay vegan options look like? I'll be there in sept and my wife is vegan, so I'm trying to gather up all the vegan choices I can for her. We drive down so I know we will hug up the sweet tomatoes buffet out in Orlando
Galaxy Bowl
Asian 3 Grain Burger (Vegan)
Asian Slaw, House Made Pickles, Teriyaki Glaze, Served with Choice of French Fries, Fruit or House Made Cole Slaw

Bayliner Diner
Vegetable Flatbread
Hummus, Roasted Onions and Peppers, Feta Cheese and Arugula

Baked Vegetarian Pasta
Whole Wheat Penne Pasta with Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers, Artichokes and Spinach. Served with a Breadstick
Vegan Stir Fry
With Couscous, Tofu and Tomato Coconut Sauce
Three Grain Veggie Burger
Sauteed Peppers, Signature Sauce, and Crisp Lettuce on a Whole Wheat Kaiser Roll. Served with your choice of Coleslaw or French Fries
Black Bean and Corn Empanandas
with Pique Ranch Sauce
Atomic Tonic Grill
Falafel Wrap
Choice of fries, slaw, or whole fruit
Atomic Salad
Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, carrots, olives, pickle, pepperocini
Mediterranean Platter
Hummus, olives, tomato, cucumber, pepperoncino, feta, and warm pita

JoeCamel

Add a killer salad bar to Bayliner. You pay by the pound

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom