The Great Movie Ride Competition Discussion

FigmentPigments

Evenings teams. Just checking if you'd like a few more hours to work on your scene 2 projects? I think most of you are pretty far along, but if you'd like it, let's make it happen. I'm going to be a little tied up tomorrow AM most likely anyway. Does 2-3 tomorrow help at all?
I wouldn't mind. I think I can get it done, but I'd like to have the team look over everything first. If no one else needs it, then I'm okay. :)

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
A little mood music for the rest of your Imagineering day. :)
One of my all time favorite songs.

I was going to post a SPR clip in here somewhere, but so many of the best ones involve some fairly graphic death scenes and didn't know how that would go over with the mods. Curious if anyone's been to the beaches at Normandy, etc.
Been to France a few times but never made it.

The90skid

Scene 3 has been spectacular! I mean, come on Marvel, that website? :jawdrop: I have to say though, I feel like LucasFilm's proposal would be the most likely to actually happen! I could really picture something like this in Tomorrowland, and I would love it! Tomorrowland needs some TLC, in my opinion, and this would be just the ticket! :)

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Scene 3 has been spectacular! I mean, come on Marvel, that website? :jawdrop: I have to say though, I feel like LucasFilm's proposal would be the most likely to actually happen! I could really picture something like this in Tomorrowland, and I would love it! Tomorrowland needs some TLC, in my opinion, and this would be just the ticket! :)

Completely agree. A lot of great ideas and projects proposed these first 3 weeks. Having a lot of fun looking through it all each week.

spacemt354

Chili's
Your Motel 6 avatar. *round of applause*:joyfull:
At-Motel-6-We-Leave-a-Planet-on-for-you--118710.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Good morning everyone, I'll have my reviews up today and any other potential judge reviews will be up as well with results posted tonight. Apologize for the delay as there were a few technical difficulties with the ride last night (disney dad couldn't get into his account).

On a side note, happy to announce that a couple of newer members to the forum @DisneyForever and @MountainX3WDW have decided to hitch a ride and see what these imagineering comps are all about. I know you all will welcome them with open arms. I'll be dropping them into the studio chats this morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom