FOP for kids

BrerWayne

Original Poster
Hello all, the family and I are heading down in two weeks. Got Fastpasses for FOP. My kids are 7 and 4. Is there anything scary about the ride? From what I understand, it's kinda like Soaring. What are y'all's opinions? Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Hello all, the family and I are heading down in two weeks. Got Fastpasses for FOP. My kids are 7 and 4. Is there anything scary about the ride? From what I understand, it's kinda like Soaring. What are y'all's opinions? Thanks!
Is your four year old a giant? There's a 44 inch height requirement.

It's a wonderful ride. It's not scary, unless you're afraid of heights. They do offer rider swap, so feel free to take advantage of that. FOP is way more technologically advanced than Soarin', and much more fun too. Good luck, and have fun!

correcaminos

Thanks for the information. He's 42 inches. Don't think I'll get 2 inches in 2 weeks
Even shoes only add an inch but not 2. For your 7yo it isn't scary at all IMO. Thrilling feeling, but not scary. My 9yo loved it! I don't agree that those afraid of heights would be scared either. I'm deathly afraid of heights and had no issues. You don't get the fear at all on it.

jaklgreen

My nephew is 8 and rode it last month. It scared him so much he started crying. Obviously not all kids are the same but it definitely is an all immersive experience that can be a bit much for little ones. Especially when they other big banshee comes after you.

Minnie1986

My nephew is 8 and rode it last month. It scared him so much he started crying. Obviously not all kids are the same but it definitely is an all immersive experience that can be a bit much for little ones. Especially when they other big banshee comes after you.
Thanks for this. My godson is 8 and can be a bit of a scaredy cat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom