Refillable Popcorn Bucket

Hugo_!!

Original Poster
Morning!
I was wondering if some of you know if this refillable bucket is still in use in the parks ( that exact design ). Or do they still have that kind of a deal? I really liked it the last time I went there!
popcorn-768x1024.jpg

Thank you!

Disvillain63

Anyone that has been to the parks in the past couple of weeks, could you show pics of the current popcorn buckets, please? We are headed down in a couple of weeks. I know my DGS and DGD will want one. I'd like to get one and need to know which park first.

belledream

Anyone that has been to the parks in the past couple of weeks, could you show pics of the current popcorn buckets, please? We are headed down in a couple of weeks. I know my DGS and DGD will want one. I'd like to get one and need to know which park first.
I just read about this actually in a recent post from DFB. Here's the pics:
Park-Icons-Refillable-Popcorn-Bucket-2-465x600.jpg

Park-Icons-Refillable-Popcorn-Bucket-1-449x600.jpg

Park-Icons-Refillable-Popcorn-Bucket-4-445x600.jpg

Of course Mickey is taking a selfie. :facepalm:

Legendary

We were there in May and they were selling the bucket shown in the OP. We used the same bucket we bought in November. We asked the CM if we could bring it back on our next trip since we are AP's and he said as long as they are selling refills we could refill. No issues refilling it.

Disvillain63

Thanks for the pics. DGS says he likes the DHS one best, because it has the Tower. This trip will be his first time riding ToT.

disney4life2008

Morning!
I was wondering if some of you know if this refillable bucket is still in use in the parks ( that exact design ). Or do they still have that kind of a deal? I really liked it the last time I went there!
popcorn-768x1024.jpg

Thank you!

Is it bad that i am going to Hollywood studios tonight just for popcorn? Lol well amd and fantasmic

We were at Disney World last week. We bought a Christmas Pluto popcorn bucket for around 12 bucks I think. Popcorn refills were 1.50. Well worth it! Two refills paid for it.

Diesel Dan

The Popcorn is always good at WDW. Once we had dinner at the California Grill. The food was great but the portions were small and I was still hungry when we left. We walked to MK and had some Popcorn, was a great dessert that did not cost much. We have like 10 of those buckets at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom