New Animal Planet documentary explores Animal Kingdom's latest additions

dreamscometrue

Very sadly, Animal Planet Canada is not showing it...grrrrr. :( I wonder if there is any online platform or streaming service where I'll be able to see it; even in the coming days or weeks.

nelsonj3

@nelsonj3 might be able to get something for us that don't get the channel. I know he does the tv shows at the resorts and they are all high def quality!
We'll be live streaming at Hollywood Studios this evening, so I won't be able to capture it. My device isn't automatic. Also, I don't think I can share Animal Planet footage like that since it is copyrighted. I wish I could help!

SorcererMC

1) How many times can they say "Disney's Animal Kingdom"?

I noticed that, too. But I have to say that this episode seems like less of a commercial. More emphasis on the care of the animals, the importance of conservation and current threats to nature, and the overall message behind the park (Joe Rohde talking about nature as an adventure or something to that effect).

Disney4family

I noticed that, too. But I have to say that this episode seems like less of a commercial. More emphasis on the care of the animals, the importance of conservation and current threats to nature, and the overall message behind the park (Joe Rohde talking about nature as an adventure or something to that effect).
I spoke with the CMs when we did the Wild Africa Trek. I teach high school French and wanted to add something to my curriculum for my seniors. I created a whole Africa unit since there are so many French-speaking countries there. After learning about the countries, the people & humanitarian aid, we focus on the animals. The kids have a cell-phone drive to help GRACE & Disney with their conservation efforts for the gorillas in the French Congo (since there is illegal mining for coltan there). This year we even got the middle schoolers involved with our conservation efforts. GRACE is a wonderful organization. There are tons of YouTube clips - even with the Disney Conservation Fund. My kids also raised enough money to adopt a couple of gorillas!!

SorcererMC

I spoke with the CMs when we did the Wild Africa Trek. I teach high school French and wanted to add something to my curriculum for my seniors. I created a whole Africa unit since there are so many French-speaking countries there. After learning about the countries, the people & humanitarian aid, we focus on the animals. The kids have a cell-phone drive to help GRACE & Disney with their conservation efforts for the gorillas in the French Congo (since there is illegal mining for coltan there). This year we even got the middle schoolers involved with our conservation efforts. GRACE is a wonderful organization. There are tons of YouTube clips - even with the Disney Conservation Fund. My kids also raised enough money to adopt a couple of gorillas!!
That's awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom