The current best burger at WDW ?

Hockey89

burgerboathouse.jpeg

Boathouse Burger Ain't Bad.....
Looks very good

Gurt

Well if I can talk myself out of the chicken masala next time I will have to try it !

I had the chicken masala last time we went, it was very good, OH had the burger he let me try it and I was suddenly gutted I hadn't ordered the burger too it was delicious definitely what I will be having on our next trip.

Gurt

It looks outstanding

best burger I have had in Disney, I think possibly the best burger iv ever tasted, here is the description.
Kobe Beef Burger
10 oz. grilled American Kobe beef burger, sesame-soy mayonnaise, crispy shoestring fries. Topped with choice of shiitake mushrooms and scallion compote or Asian slaw
we had the Asian slaw topping so yummy

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
From Yak & Yeti TS it was amazing, my OH is somewhat of a burger expert, as in it is the only thing he orders where ever we go and he said it is definitely in his top 3, he let me have a couple of bites because I was so gutted I hadn't ordered it myself.

Warning: Once you eat this burger, every other burger on property will taste like crap. For the rest of days you will look down at every other Disney burger, and the level of judgement you will cast upon them all will be fully justified as. they. are. simply. lesser. than.

susan lees

although i've never had it, my wife told me the deep fried battered burger at cooke's of dublin in DS is good. besides being deep fried, they top it off with some greens, tomato chutney, & garlic mayo.
In Scotland a deep fried burger with chips (fries) is popular but not for me:depressed:

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Kobe Beef Burger at Yak & Yeti. The Shiitake/scallion compote works really well with the Wagyu beef. If I had one criticism it would be that on occasion that moisture has lead the bun to disintegrate before I can finish the burger. Any burger that has grease running down to my elbows is top 10 worthy.

For a completely different experience I've enjoyed Beaches and Cream. Sometimes I'd rather have a thinner patty cooked hot and fast on a flattop. It's a different flavor, different texture, and a different experience. They are so different, that I don't even really compare to the two.

Our last experience at Cosmic Ray's moved it into the Never Again category. To us, it just wasn't a good experience. If somebody has a combo from the fixins bar that works for them, and they enjoy it more power to them! It's just not for us until they make some changes with ingredients, process, or personnel. Until then I'll grab something from Casey's, or get a sandwich at the Plaza.

Hockey89

Crew's Cup Lounge has the best burger on property. Truffle fries are a plus.
Maybe it's been different for you but they hammer it well done every single time I've had it or anybody I know.... Order medium rare and not a sight of red or pink...

Raineman

Based on what I've just read, when I am at Yak & Yeti in a few months, I will be getting the burger. One question-how good is the bacon mac & cheese burger at Planet Hollywood at DS? DD has already said that is what she will be getting there, just wondering if it lives up to the hype.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom