WHERE Can We Do This Again? PTN taking a trip...

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
A short one.

Across the Esplanade to Disney IPs Loosely Connected To Whatever Brand We Decide Has Something To Do Or Nothing At All With California Adventure.

This is the plan in motion now, but I do not have a timeline just yet. MSEP may continue as a seasonal offering, or DL may go back to its pre-2015 schedule of fireworks and Fantasmic (which is pushing hard toward a D23 weekend debut) and MSEP may finally get the dumpster grave it pines for.

Of course, until Owl City starts blaring over the DCA sound system this could all change.

FerretAfros

How will this work with World of Color butting up to the parade route? The show uses the performance corridor for guest staging areas; running a parade through the middle of it would create a bottleneck unlike any Disney has had before, not to mention the issues with scheduling the two against each other in limited summer nighttime hours

Although I've never heard it cited, I suspect this is part of the reason why WDW's Fantamsic! didn't go into the Magic Kingdom, since SpectroMagic was still relatively new and ran alongside Rivers of America (along with a desire to end the operational issues Sorcery in the Sky created at MGM)

I also have to wonder how they'll fit the floats under the Red Car wires; several of them seem to be too tall. I always thought they were a shortsighted addition along the performance corridor, especially since they're purely aesthetic

mickEblu

A short one.

Across the Esplanade to Disney IPs Loosely Connected To Whatever Brand We Decide Has Something To Do Or Nothing At All With California Adventure.

This is the plan in motion now, but I do not have a timeline just yet. MSEP may continue as a seasonal offering, or DL may go back to its pre-2015 schedule of fireworks and Fantasmic (which is pushing hard toward a D23 weekend debut) and MSEP may finally get the dumpster grave it pines for.

Of course, until Owl City starts blaring over the DCA sound system this could all change.

Makes sense. Hopefully they can strategically time the parade so that guests have to choose between PTN and the fireworks to alleviate some of the crowding at Disneyland. They should do the same with WOC and Fantasmic!!

Curious Constance

I don't think it's a bad idea. Disneyland with Fireworks, F!!, and PTN = you better kiss your loved ones goodbye before attempting to maneuver around the park at that time because you may never see them again.

TP2000

A short one.

Wow. I don't think this is what they meant over at the Paint The Night Closing - WDW Inevitable? thread. :cool:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...g-wdw-inevitable.916192/page-205#post-7720189

VJ

But @AJH219, four people on Twitter SAID it's packed up in shipping crates stamped "To: GEORGE KALOGRIDIS"!!!
I have it on reliable sources that Disneyland's management team is now in boxes awaiting shipment to The Magic Kingdom. The OVERLORD!!! Bob "Bobby" Iger has DEMANDED that Disneyland give their management team to Walt Disney World to cut costs EVERYWHURR!! Upcharges all the time, and WDW will be shuttered within the week.

Or so my source says.

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
I have it on reliable sources that Disneyland's management team is now in boxes awaiting shipment to The Magic Kingdom. The OVERLORD!!! Bob "Bobby" Iger has DEMANDED that Disneyland give their management team to Walt Disney World to cut costs EVERYWHURR!! Upcharges all the time, and WDW will be shuttered within the week.

Or so my source says.

Quick make a new thread!!! Throw in some good wishful thinking stuff too, will make it more believable

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom