How to remove bunk bed railing

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
We'll be going on a cruise on Saturday so this is important. So appearently there is now bunk bed railing at the head and feet of the top bunk now on the Fantasy. Essentially, this will make it impossible for someone who is 5' 11" to get a perfect nights sleep.
You_Doodle_2017-05-19T05_24_29Z.jpg

Stateroom hosts will not take them down upon request... does anyone know what bolt it is, so I can take it off myself?

I understand that it is violating the "rules" but this is not a moral issue but one of comfort that will affect no one negatively.

Thank you everyone!

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Maybe they are there for a health and safety or insurance reason and should be left alone.
Not the one on the side... the one at the feet. I will bet a million bucks that I will not fall at the feet of the bunk and I can guarantee you won't either. It's unnecessary.
It used to not even be on there. I've made up my mind that I'm going to do it, so please stay on topic.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Not the one on the side... the one at the feet. I will bet a million bucks that I will not fall at the feet of the bunk and I can guarantee you won't either. It's unnecessary.
It used to not even be on there. I've made up my mind that I'm going to do it, so please stay on topic.
What you deem unnecessary might not be so. Just because you think it. I am fully on topic of thinking you shouldn't remove either of them.

jaklgreen

I would recommend next time booking one of the rooms that has the trundle bed that comes down from the wall. Those seem to be a bit bigger and no bar at the foot, but you will be up against the cabinets. I don't know the size of the person who is sleeping on the top bunk but there is also a weight limit of 220.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom