Upgrading to Premier Pass

LSUxStitch

I'm trying to wrap my brain around this...

Currently, I am WDW AP and just renewed in May ($705). Planning a trip for 4 days in DL in August and thinking of upgrading to Premier. Have been to WDW for 8 days on AP already and another trip in October for same time, so my WDW side of AP is covered imo. How much should I expect to pay to upgrade my AP to Premier at DL and if I don't plan another trip to DL, is it even worth it? I'd love to go back to DL at least another time though.

Another question, does the value of WDW AP get put towards Premier ($830)? or what I paid ($705)?

Let me know your thoughts.

ToTBellHop

I'm trying to wrap my brain around this...

Currently, I am WDW AP and just renewed in May ($705). Planning a trip for 4 days in DL in August and thinking of upgrading to Premier. Have been to WDW for 8 days on AP already and another trip in October for same time, so my WDW side of AP is covered imo. How much should I expect to pay to upgrade my AP to Premier at DL and if I don't plan another trip to DL, is it even worth it? I'd love to go back to DL at least another time though.

Another question, does the value of WDW AP get put towards Premier ($830)? or what I paid ($705)?

Let me know your thoughts.
There is no way it is worth it. You paid $705. The Premier Pass is $1439. So that's an extra $724 to add DL. Just get the DL pass you need.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom