Where do you stash your phone? Ladies, suggestions

Kristamouse

Original Poster
I noticed on our last trip that my park outfits don't have pockets! I have some simple dresses and Capri leggings/ tanks that I wear.
We have a place on our stroller but I kept finding times when I needed a place stash my phone. Hubs and I share caring a back pack with our valuables. We stash water and baby snacks under the stroller.
So any suggestions?

Schneewittchen

You're a mom. You need a pack. Not an English one, an American one. ;)

http://www.helloloser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/-packs-not-just-a-fad.jpg

Schneewittchen

You're a mom. You need a ***** pack. Not an English one, an American one. ;)

*****-packs-not-just-a-fad.jpg
Urgh. Censors. Dang it all.

DfromATX

If I don't have pockets, then my husband's pockets. And everything fits fine since he wears the cargo pants that I never knew were out of style (joke from a past thread). :D

allgiggles

I have a Baggallini Bryant Pouch crossbody bag. Holds my phone, credit cards/ID, cash and a few other little things. It can also be worn around the waist. I also have a clear lanyard style phone holder. I haven't actually used that at Disney yet but my DIL did on our last trip and she was always directed to the "no bags" line when wearing it. I've used the lanyard pouch for several day trips and I like that I can use the phone while it's in the pouch -- no need to take it in and out to use it. I've even taken pictures while it's in the holder and they look the same as if I take it out. I plan to use the lanyard phone holder on our next Disney trip. There's also room for credit cards/cash in the phone holder.

Weather_Lady

DH and I bring only one phone between the two of us to the parks -- if he's carrying it, it's zipped into a pocket of his cargo shorts. If I'm carrying it, it's in a tiny crossbody purse (barely bigger than the phone itself), which also holds my ID, a charging stick, a disposable rain poncho and a couple of Band-Aids. Either way, we keep a ziploc baggie handy to protect it if there's any chance we're going on a "wet" ride.

(A "plus" of the small crossbody purse: it's effortless to wear and you don't have to remove it, even for attractions, as it can easily be rotated out of the way of ride safety bars and restraints. I'm famous in my family for leaving purses in restrooms and restaurants inadvertently, so having a bag I can wear everywhere is a huge bonus!)

Last edited:

correcaminos

DH and I bring only one phone between the two of us to the parks -- if he's carrying it, it's zipped into a pocket of his cargo shorts. If I'm carrying it, it's in a tiny crossbody purse (barely bigger than the phone itself), which also holds my ID, a charging stick, a disposable rain poncho and a couple of Band-Aids. Either way, we keep a ziploc baggie handy to protect it if there's any chance we're going on a "wet" ride.

(A "plus" of the small crossbody purse: it's effortless to wear and you don't have to remove it, even for attractions, as it can easily be rotated out of the way of ride safety bars and restraints. I'm famous in my family for leaving purses in restrooms and restaurants inadvertently, so having a bag I can wear everywhere is a huge bonus!)
I agree about the pluses of a tiny crossbody. Mine is 6.25 x 4.25 and I never have to take it off. Very convenient. Mine has removable straps as well. As I said it fits in my husband's pockets it is that small. All of our MDE info is in my account so eaiser for me to carry it. Plus if we separate it's easier to meet up later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom