What is the significance of your WDWMagic Userid/screenname?

21stamps

Well, I don't know. We did another one of our resort centered trips where we did not go to any parks except SeaWorld (still have active annual passes). Not sure there would be a lot of interest in another TR without visits to the Disney Parks.

Well I would definitely be interested! We are going back same time this year, After a cruise ( which I am not canceling this time).. I love seeing what you do outside of the parks, and it's very helpful to those of us who enjoy time outside of the parks as well. Plus, I would love to see photos of SeaWorld! I haven't been there in quite a few years now, and we're not going back until my son hits 54 inches

epcotisbest

I can't remember the first site I started using this username, but it does have some meaning to it.
My favorite animal is the fox, so that explains the first part of my username. The number 198 has to do with my birthday, a shortened digit form of it.

Sitting on a retaining wall at our house a while back. There are actually three that I have counted thus far (or a least three I have seen at the same time). Hopefully not rabid and will go on to greener pastures. Not a very good picture, but it was getting dark.

fox6.jpg

epcotisbest

Well I would definitely be interested! We are going back same time this year, After a cruise ( which I am not canceling this time).. I love seeing what you do outside of the parks, and it's very helpful to those of us who enjoy time outside of the parks as well. Plus, I would love to see photos of SeaWorld! I haven't been there in quite a few years now, and we're not going back until my son hits 54 inches

OK, if I decide to do another TR, it will be just for you! Here is a ride I bet your son would love, Manta. My wife is on this one somewhere, but, as usual, my timing was off by a half second. She does not really like riding by herself, but since I don't do roller coasters anymore, it is ride alone or don't ride. She does not like the don't ride option.
Sorry about hijacking your thread @Tony the Tigger

SSR SeaWorld.jpg

21stamps

OK, if I decide to do another TR, it will be just for you! Here is a ride I bet your son would love, Manta. My wife is on this one somewhere, but, as usual, my timing was off by a half second. She does not really like riding by herself, but since I don't do roller coasters anymore, it is ride alone or don't ride. She does not like the don't ride option.
Sorry about hijacking your thread @Tony the Tigger

View attachment 204700

He would, that's why we're not going back till he's tall enough to ride it.lol

I don't blame your wife, Manta looks amazing!

I'll just wait patiently for when you tag me in your Trip Report ;)

(I'm sorry too @Tony the Tigger ). Kind of.. ;)

epcotisbest

He would, that's why we're not going back till he's tall enough to ride it.lol

I don't blame your wife, Manta looks amazing!

I'll just wait patiently for when you tag me in your Trip Report ;)

(I'm sorry too @Tony the Tigger ). Kind of.. ;)

OK, last one and I will get out of Tony's thread. Hey @21stamps recognize this place? (Just ignore the old fat guy in the foreground.)

SSR WL.jpg

epcotisbest

It's the name of a street in my home town. As a kid it was the name of my D&D elf character. As online games like Everquest and World of Warcraft came out it was my character name there. In teamspeak and Ventrilo everyone called me Minty Fresh.

That is clever using a street name as your screen name. If I had done that it would have to be something like dustyolddirtroadupintheboonies.

Tony the Tigger

Original Poster
Great story and adorable photo!!!

My user name- Travel is one of my greatest passions. 21 is the number of stamps on my passport.. unfortunately I'm still sitting at 21 since making this username.
Disney is distracting me (aka taking too much of my money) from adding more at this time.lol

I'm a Disneyhead and my first visit to WDW was '71.

I breed and raise Ferrets. At last count i had 88.

Take that all you crazy cat ladies.

I'm Batman.

Great idea!

I decided when I joined WDWMagic that I didn't want my account on here to be easily connected to my online presence as an opera singer. It's partially for privacy, although I'm not super worried about someone on here attending a performance and trying to follow me home, nor am I really worried about an opera fan finding me on here and stalking me at Disney via Trip Report (I'm not, like, opera-famous or something). It's more that I try to cultivate my online presence for singing stuff and I don't want a manager/director/impresario to Google me and find this site or other non-singing stuff. I even have two separate accounts on some social media platforms-one personal, one professional. I have an unusual first name so if you Google even my first name plus "opera singer" or "soprano" you will find my website, professional social media etc.

ANYWAY, why bee? My first name really does start with "B" and...well, bees are great! Our existence is inextricably dependent on theirs. And they're cute, too!!

I am Canadian, a Disney girl, and 9 is my favourite number:joyfull:

Fun thread topic. Mine is pretty simple. Of all the parks, I have always liked Epcot best, so...epcotisbest.

I can't remember the first site I started using this username, but it does have some meaning to it.
My favorite animal is the fox, so that explains the first part of my username. The number 198 has to do with my birthday, a shortened digit form of it.

It's the name of a street in my home town. As a kid it was the name of my D&D elf character. As online games like Everquest and World of Warcraft came out it was my character name there. In teamspeak and Ventrilo everyone called me Minty Fresh.

Loving these responses! "And now you know...the rest of the story." Now 21stamps makes sense lol. And Minthorne (I thought it might have been an obscure Disney character I'd never heard of. Btw I had a D&D magic user. It lasted one summer lol.

Bee - I get it. Most of my online stuff has to do with my business, and I didn't want this to involve that. Plus, you get into it with people and they leave nasty reviews for your biz. (It has happened - not here, though.)

Sorry about hijacking your thread

Not at all! It's kind of a "getting to know you" type question, bound to ignite conversation. I've never been a stickler for the OT rules. And yes we'd enjoy that TR.

I'm going to check out some of those old threads Nemo14 referenced. Sorry for the duplication! Also, carry on with more!

Minthorne

Great idea!

I decided when I joined WDWMagic that I didn't want my account on here to be easily connected to my online presence as an opera singer. It's partially for privacy, although I'm not super worried about someone on here attending a performance and trying to follow me home, nor am I really worried about an opera fan finding me on here and stalking me at Disney via Trip Report (I'm not, like, opera-famous or something). It's more that I try to cultivate my online presence for singing stuff and I don't want a manager/director/impresario to Google me and find this site or other non-singing stuff. I even have two separate accounts on some social media platforms-one personal, one professional. I have an unusual first name so if you Google even my first name plus "opera singer" or "soprano" you will find my website, professional social media etc.

ANYWAY, why bee? My first name really does start with "B" and...well, bees are great! Our existence is inextricably dependent on theirs. And they're cute, too!!
Bees are the bee's knees!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom