DisneyExperience showing duplicate tickets and not showing MNSSHP Ticket

KiwiBaby87

Original Poster
Hi all,

My partner and I have been planning my 30th Birthday at WDW, I'm super excited because it will also be my first time there!

We live internationally so am trying to find answers/solutions without having to pay international toll fees.

We bought our MNSHP tickets yesterday and when I went to go check MyDisneyExperience to see if they were there.. they were not...
I tried adding/linking them via the confirmation number but receive the following error:
"This reservation is already linked or cannot be claimed online by the confirmation number. If you have the individual ticket(s), please link to your account using the ticket ID."​
I've looked high and low on both tickets in my PDF and cannot see any Ticket ID.

While I'm not seeing my special event ticket I am now seeing a duplicate of my 7-day park hopper tickets.. this was not there previously. Has anyone else experienced either of these issues and what did they do to fix them? While I would love an extra 7 days at WDW my logical self tells me it's too good to be true :)

your help is HUGELY appreciated!

Uncle Kebo

Hi all,

My partner and I have been planning my 30th Birthday at WDW, I'm super excited because it will also be my first time there!

We live internationally so am trying to find answers/solutions without having to pay international toll fees.

We bought our MNSHP tickets yesterday and when I went to go check MyDisneyExperience to see if they were there.. they were not...
I tried adding/linking them via the confirmation number but receive the following error:
"This reservation is already linked or cannot be claimed online by the confirmation number. If you have the individual ticket(s), please link to your account using the ticket ID."​
I've looked high and low on both tickets in my PDF and cannot see any Ticket ID.

While I'm not seeing my special event ticket I am now seeing a duplicate of my 7-day park hopper tickets.. this was not there previously. Has anyone else experienced either of these issues and what did they do to fix them? While I would love an extra 7 days at WDW my logical self tells me it's too good to be true :)

your help is HUGELY appreciated!
I'm in the same boat. The MNSHP tickets are not showing up in MDE, either. I thought since I was logged-in to my account when I bought the tickets and listed a person for each ticket from my friends and family list, that it would automatically be linked. No such luck.

As for the duplicate ticket, you may be looking at your whole party now where as before you may have only been looking at yourself. That's my best guess.

R4zb3rry

Tickets showing in MDE iOS app and website here but, had to add them in the website as iOS app would not allow this. MNSHP dates are showing 9/25 and not 9/24 though which is what I booked and what is on the confirmation email.

Like above I suspect this is a technical issue caused but the initial tidal wave of uptake since release.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom